Jambands.ca

Noooooooooooo...

NewRider

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snowed in Hamilton yesterday. It's raining a bit right now.

Always find it amazing how the weather between the escarpment and downtown can be so different, yesterday I didn't see any snow up here while I was outside taking down the canopy and winterizing the back yard, today, I haven't seen rain, but its snowing now.

snowed in Hamilton yesterday. It's raining a bit right now.

Always find it amazing how the weather between the escarpment and downtown can be so different' date=' yesterday I didn't see any snow up here while I was outside taking down the canopy and winterizing the back yard, today, I haven't seen rain, but its snowing now.

[/quote']

Snowing downtown now. The snow flakes were huge a few minutes ago.

Am I going to see you later?

Just went to get groceries here in TO's west end... started riding in the sun, snowing by the time I went in, freezing rain the whole way home :( Riding on summer slicks, fully loaded with groceries over my handlebars and soaked through with dirty Toronto backsplash. Boooo! I'd rather snow than this shite. Hoping to take up snowshoeing this year.

Oh, BradM... Not sure if you've seen it, but if not, here's a flick for you to check out: http://www.walmartmovie.com/

Snow here for the last several days.

pfftt... it's been snowing up there since August hasn't it?

I dunno what she's talking about NewRider. The last several days? There's no snow here a couple flakes here and there the last 2 days. And tomorrow is gonna be a bright.....bright........bright and sun shiny day!