Jambands.ca

Neil Young + Wilco tour?

dave-O

NEIL YOUNG TICKETING PRE-SALE ANNOUNCEMENT

Purchse your tickets to see Neil Young in concert this fall through these on-line pre-sales and you will automatically be entered to win a piece of merchandise autographed by Neil Young! Details will be posted on the ticketing page.

Neil Young is pleased to announce pre-sale ticketing for his Fall 2008 Tour. You can buy tickets to select Neil Young shows before they go on sale to the public through http://www.neilyoung.com/ and these webpages:

US = http://neilyoung.tickets.musictoday.com/

CANADA = http://neilyoungcad.tickets.musictoday.com/

Neil Young Direct Ticketing allows you to buy tickets online for upcoming shows directly from the artist, as an effort to reduce the high surcharges from other online ticket vendors, and to offer a more convenient ticketing option.

Please check the website http://www.neilyoung.com/ for updated information on fan pre-sales and general public onsales.

DATE CITY VENUE

PRE-SALES ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 20TH, 2008 AT 10AM **LOCAL VENUE TIME

10/14/08 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center

10/16/08 Winnipeg, MN MTS Center

10/18/08 Regina, SK Brandt Center

10/19/08 Calgary, AB Pengrowth Saddledome

10/22/08 Vancouver, BC GM Place

10/29/08 San Diego, CA Cox

10/30/08 Los Angeles, CA Forum

11/01/08 Reno, NV Reno Events Center

11/29/08 Halifax, NS Metro Center

12/02/08 Ottawa, ON Scotia Bank Place

12/04/08 Toronto, ON Air Canda Centre

CHECK WWW.NEILYOUNG.COM FOR PRE-SALE UPDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING DATES

10/21/08 Everett, WA Comcast Arena at Everett

11/04/08 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center

11/05/08 Omaha, NE Qwest Center

12/01/08 Montreal, QC Bell Centre

12/07/08 Detroit, MI Palace at Auburn Hills

12/09/08 Chicago, IL Allstate Arena

12/12/08 Philadelphia, PA Spectrum

12/15/08 New York, NY MSG

**TIME ZONE OF THE VENUE

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil Young Direct Ticketing allows you to buy tickets online for upcoming shows directly from the artist, as an effort to reduce the high surcharges from other online ticket vendors, and to offer a more convenient ticketing option.

Music Today might have low service charges, but in my experience they make up for it with expensive shipping. I hope that has changed for Neil.

A little bit of consolation for musictoday's service charges:

NEIL YOUNG'S SPECIAL CD OFFER

Neil Young will be shipping copies of his new CD, "Chrome Dreams II" to all fans who purchase pre-sale tickets.

Although, what you get is a link to download the CD. I wonder if it's wave or MP3 files.

Well, i already got 3 copies of that from the last tour ;)

Good luck everyone ... here we go

I think that was his last tour.

NEIL YOUNG'S SPECIAL CD OFFER

Neil Young will be shipping copies of his new CD, "Chrome Dreams II" to all fans who purchase pre-sale tickets.

It's still listed on the website, os I assume the offer is still valid. That was actually the enticement for me to click yes on my order rather than wait for Tomorrows CHEZ pre-sale, which I figured would be a few bucks cheaper. (I can't believe that TM can be considered the cheaper option - way to go Musictoday! And, the service charge went up with the ticket price - the $250 seats had a service charge of $20!! I'm trying to figure out what greater level of service is required to print up and distribute those tix?)

# Ticket purchases of 1 to 3 tickets per transaction will receive 1 copy of the CD.

# Persons purchasing 4 tickets per transaction will receive 2 copies of the CD.

# There is a 4 ticket per person limit.

# Five business days after the purchase process you will receive a special URL with a one-time use access code to receive your free CD.

(I guess that I misread it the first time - do they actually ship you the CD? I assume that you have to apy for shipping? anybody know? How'd it work the last time around?)