Jambands.ca

Tiger Woods car crash

dave-O

I didn't look around much but I found this on a site:

The texts are pretty overtly sexual. “I will wear you out...when was the last time you got f---ed?†one message read. Another one from Tiger read, “Send me something very naughty…Go to the bathroom and take (a picture).â€

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From yesterday's Jim Rome show regarding Jesper Parnevik's reaction to Woods:

Make room at the top, Anthony Kim. I may have just found a new favorite golfer! And his name is Jesper Parnevik. While none of Tiger woods’ peers want to get within 1,000 miles of “Tiger-Gateâ€, Parnevik jumped right in the middle of it! Parnevik, of course, was the one who introduced Woods and his wife Elin Nordegren…something he obviously regrets now: “we probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of a 3 iron.†That’s what I’m saying! And then for good measure: “…it’s a private thing, of course. But when you’re the world’s best athlete, you should think more before you do stuff…and maybe not ‘just do it’ like Nike says.†Hey-o!

And while he may be in school working his way back from hip surgery, his stock just went way up in my book. Because trust me, no one else in the game is going to lay that sort of wood to Tiger. They know he’s wounded now, but that he’ll be back, never forgets, nor forgives, and they don’t want to get on the wrong side of the guy. But Parnevik doesn’t care! He knows Woods did someone he cared about horribly wrong, and feels partly responsible for it since he introduced them…so he let it rip!

This cat should be fitted for a green jacket for life on the strength of that crack-back. Because there is another guy in that sport who has the guts to do it!