Jambands.ca

Go NHL Go 11/12

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Morbid curiosity has me wishing that Tortorella becomes Habs coach to see the absolute chaos that would result with the French press.

Edited by Low Roller

When he was unemployed and the Sens were looking for a coach I was praying they would hire him. Living in the same city as the one Torts is coaching in? Wow. Just add Bryz and blammo, time for a newspaper subscription.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Wayne Gretzky

2nd period intermission

interview by Ron Maclean

Wayne is the fucking man. I have always loved how humble he comes off in interviews (and I am talking well into the 80's interviews) because he knows giving past players and modern players their due is what the game is about.

I hadnt seen him in an interview in a long damn time but I easily flew back to highschool during the 2nd period intermission tonight.

Edited by Guest

Games 1 & 2 being OT could have gone either way on a funny bounce, etc. But last night the Kings just made the Devils look silly. They deserve to match that Oilers record of going 16-2 to win it all. For the sake of the Devils, I hope they can keep it close and at least put up a fight in Game 4 to make it interesting.

Making New Jersey feel right at home in LA

i8K9I.jpg

Guest Low Roller

Rumours du jour:

- Guy Carbonneau as assistant coach

- Patrice Brisebois as defense coach

- Martin Lapointe as head of player development

This thread is proof that this has not been a scintillating final.

I hope NJ can at least push it to 6. Game 7 would be sublime. Prolly Kings in 5 though.

True, but I have enjoyed watching the Kings. I was hoping they'd close it out at home the other night but oh well. They really do have a great team.