Jambands.ca

phil in toronto

Chewie

I agree ... we need to get EVERYBODY at this show!!! Let's phil the place so that we get acts like this back in Toronto.

You can now get a ticket to this show for $10.70, which is an amazing deal. I'd pay more than that for any of the 3 bands playing.

This will be an awesome concert!!! GO!!! Tell everyone you know to go.

Peace, Mark

how many tickets does the 10.70 deal put aside.

I went the other day to buy the guess who/david wilcox/max webster show and the allotment of 10.70 tickets had sold out.

They wanted close to 40 dollars for a single lawn. to see freakin' kim mitchel. i bet i could get him to play my backyard for a twinkie!

check that out.....

A quick look-see at this here TicketBastard page reveals that you can indeed still get Phil tix for $10.50.. $10.50!!!!!! Crazy I tells ya.

Actually Steve, Kim Mitchell is playing for free at the Hamilton Street Festival on Friday July 5th! I'll be there with bells on!! [big Grin] Makes for a good Fat Cats warm-up, no?

Oh no!! I'm feeling a strong urge to take a second day off work in the same week. After a shortened week the week before.

What to do??????? Cancel the wsp/ moe/ les trip???? I'm going crazy over here!!

Chewie, I do think I need to go to this instead of wsp. Perhaps decide after the weekend.

Party!

if i were without a ticket i wouldn't bother buying a lawn before-hand....wait and buy one there as a last resort. they should be availiable no?

you may be able to setup a kind trade to some silly american for a nice pavillion ticket, or just score one from some silly canadian either way.

my 2 cents.

An idea for a gathering before the show:

Your ticket to the concert also gets you into Ontario Place for free (at least that's how it has always worked in the past). A friend and I went into Ontario Place before the '99 Phish Toronto show and found a spot with a deck where we could have a cold pint and hear the soundcheck to the concert. I wish I could give more specific info ... can anyone else help out?

Any pre-show gathering will have to happen early, as this concert will start early. I'm thinking as an alternative we should have an at-the-show gathering, maybe between soulive and moe. or between moe. and phil.

In any event, I'm sure I'll run into some of you down in the 100's, as I think lots of people on this board have seats up close. And we shall see you at the Zone for the afterparty.

Peace, Mark

Hey Mark, I was there too! I remember they played Dream Weaver at that soundcheck. [smile] I'm pretty sure that it is a bar out behind the Harvey's (inside of Ontario Place).