Jambands.ca

--- THE BEST NEWS OF 2003 ---

secondtube

Opened the mail and found:

This is to notify you that your authority to drive has been REINSTATED

FUGGEN A!!!!!

------ DOING THE HAPPY DANCE OF JOY -------

I got my head doctor to request my licence be given back to me early (before september 8) and i guess it went through!!!!!!!!

HAPPY DANCE

HAPPY DANCE

HAPPY DANCE

-

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

I'm in the process of trying to get some insurance....

anyone have any suggestions? I have one mark against my record, but nothing too bad.

Shane, if i can get my insurance together by thursday night, I WILL DEFINATELY drive ya...I HAVE LOTS OF FAVOURS to make up for....

Plus, i still make an excellend Designated Driver, as i still can't drink very much (though that seems to be slowly changing...)

YAY

Hey SecondTube, I am so glad to hear that you got your license back sooner than anticipated. Wonderful.

As for insurance, when I lived in Toronto and had 4 accidents and several speeding tickets under my belt, these independant guys insured me for less than anyone else would.

Kingsway General Insurance Company

Phone: (905)629-7888

5310 Explorer Drive

Cooksville, ON

L4W 4H6

Good luck and congrats!

Yay to Kingsway!

That is who i was insured with, and again, who i am trying to get insured with.

Unfortunately, you need a broker who deals with them to get to them, as they do not directly insure customers.

I called Kingsway, and they gave me the listing of three Brokers in Hamilton that they deal with, and I called all three. They all said they will get back to me either today or tomorrow with a quote.

Definately seems like Kingsways General is the way to go for us less fortunate rate wise drivers. (yes, i got in an at fault accident, Christmas eve 98)

Things are looking up up up

Right on Steve!!

If you want your abstract pulled up, to see what the insurnace people know, I have a friend who works for a big insurance compay and she can pull it up and see what there is on ya, so you will know not what to say or what to say, and not tell em more then they need to go, and they dont go back seven years as it is usually said, mine only went back three, I saved tons of cash, after I got my d/l back, which was pulled for medical reasons also.

Let me know if ya need/want that done.I can get ya touch with her, its T.Gavins girl friend by the way.

Congrats again.. wanna go to peterbourgh on friday for the Cats??

State Farm works good for me...

They give you a huge discount if you're still in school and have a 70% average. Plus you get 10% off your auto if you take out a renters policy, which for me basically meant they paid me $3/month to have content insurance...

steve congrats buddy [big Grin]

if you want insurance same day call bel air direct when i got my license i got the insurance within about 2 hours.

all you have to do is pick it up at a fax machine and if you dont have one you can get it mailed to mail box etc., Kristy says congrats aswell. [Wink]

hopfully all goes well, i got an 800# if you want to know, and it is pretty cheap too.

Call me if you want the number!!!!!

I bet you feel like a million bucks roght about now!!!!!!

Archived