Jambands.ca

Should we move?

Douglas

Moving can be exciting....and a nice change!!!

I must admit Westboro has grown on me...but I prefer being away from the downtown city excitement (I guess that's the country girl in me...growing up in a town of 1800 and all).

Jordan and I are looking for a place too...but I think it will be Westboro....c'mon Booche..give'r a try!!!

Good Luck guys! I'll keep my eyes open for you!

Move!

I love your apartment and told you so, but the Glebe area would be a perfect place for both of you to live, even though it's close to Velvet.

If I moved to Ottawa, I'd look hard at the Glebe area. It has great stores, cool bars and it seems to be a hopping neighbourhood.

Good luck and I'll ( maybe ) be seeing a number of you at Mrs. Bouchard's on May 22!

Another one bites the dust!!!

You are just jealous booche!!! Westboro couldn't be any better, a few reasons.....All within walking distance!!!

Bridgehead

Andy's

Caspian

Istanbouli

Carlos

Newport

Westboro Bus Station

MEC

Bushtukah

Loblaws

Winks

Puzzles

Whispers

Richmond Motel

The Works

Two Chocolate stores

Lauzon Music

Laundromat

Auto repair shop

Harvest Loaf

Shoe repairman

Westboro Sports

My treehouse (which is absolutely beautiful right now, I was out there speaking to George and Georgina earlier)

Many good friends

It destroys any neighbourhood anywhere...

especially the glebe, and I did my time there and in Chinatown as well!

We took a great apartment today! It's in the Prince Rupert Building at the corner of O'Connor and Second in the glebe (ha! 6 houses from ours). we've always admired it but thought it was expensive and turns out it's quite reasonable.

We got a two bedroom with two bay Windows, balcony and an old claw foot tub (the ol' lady nearly lost her shit) and lots of space for $949.

There'll probably be a few more apartments that come up in there in the next few months. And if you're wondering if this building is "heady" enough for you...there's a portrait of "Prince Rupert of Bohemia" in the lobby :)

Mrs Roper and the Glebe rock.............

dart1.jpg

Good for you guys. I would love to be neighbours with you and Velvet, as long as you guys re-actedly acted on my terms. Yeah, the Glebe is a "hundred and eighty", aint no two ways about it.

See you at your pad in three weekends. We be trashing the mother-fuckin' joint ::