Jambands.ca

A Couple Of CTMF Questions

Jaimoe

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miranda - can't wait to see you adn that boyfriend of yours......can you please make sure you feed him his loud pills, he's been way too quiet lately!! Oh ya, it was really great seeing you two at Kimock cause I thought we were going to see you two at Andy and Tara's and I could have even swore that I did......but than I looked again and realized you weren't there - SQUARES ;):P

I'm all out of the loud pills... but I got a handful of 'kick-babsy-in-the-ass' pills I can give him. ;)

Unfortunately my alter-ego "the vomitron" took over and we had to leave Andy's early (i think around 4:00am?) Booooooooo!

*So* glad you and mud will be there next week! You two always manage to make me smile in any situation!

2. Is a camper allowed on the grounds instead of a tent?

Booche? Sally? Davey Boy? Hux? Ms Hux? Bouche? Willy? Esau? Mr. Musicface? POG? Basher? Chewy...?

I'm going dude! Come on down and we'll get drunk and talk about The Who!

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to head up Wednesday night and take the spot that LMP had on the May 24. Incidentally it was the spot that we had on Labour Day. First come first serve!

PS: I take my 'camper-van' every time without incident. There's also always lots of motor homes and trailers so you'll be fine.

PPS: I'm kidding about the site. I prefer to be along the tree-line to make it easy for everyone to go pee-pee late at night! :D

Hey Willy,

I'm still 50/50 about next weekend. It comes down to when my new car arrives in Kingston. I'll be there if everything falls into place on Friday, with a slight possibility of only going Saturday.

If it was up to me, I'd be there tomorrow.

hey bri, are you coming to wassabi tonight? we gotta hook up and get this sh!t over with already! i can meet you at CTMF if you're hibernating at home until then.

p.s. fuckoff with the auto censor and give me my free speech back. my name isn't howard stern

I think I will be there. I probably won't arrive until Friday night late-ish - does anyone know what the schedule is, with actual times bands will be going on stage?

I'm pretty sure of this:

Friday @ 11:30 to Close: A solo performance by Mr. Musicface, accordian-only, called " A Tribute To Rush "

Mrs. B, sometimes i wonder.... :: :: ::

Mrs B you say........you're so silly Stu.......just cause you want me, calling me Mrs B doesn't make you any less gay ;):P

No, no, no you have it all wrong .. maybe i am jumping the gun a little but i was refering to your old lady az Mrs. B.. pfft,

yes sometimes i wonder about her ... :: now i really gotta wonder about you .. ;)

oh and hey i'll give bacon back his camera here, thanks for dropping it off -- but hell you forgot to erase the naked pics of yourself on it .. :o

what do you two get up to in Mennonite land.. ????