Jambands.ca

A Couple Of CTMF Questions

Jaimoe

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i i'm in ottawa you can go with us, _Zimmy_ - but i might not be in ottawa. who knows.

so it's up for grabs if you see me at 40 main. i have room for 3 with little extra stuff, 2 with some stuff, and one with full gear.

depends on how much you can rough it. got a small tent and few supplies? that's all you really need. we can get groceries on the way.

... For me, it'll all come down to " who's going "?

... Sally?

Sorry Jaimoe...no can do. I'd love to, but my weekends are pretty much dedicated to Kingston with the Burkes for the next little while.

You really should go though! Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun with a lot of fun people.

... For me, it'll all come down to " who's going "?

... Sally?

Sorry Jaimoe...no can do. I'd love to, but my weekends are pretty much dedicated to Kingston with the Burkes for the next little while.

You really should go though! Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun with a lot of fun people.

I bought a new car in Kingston but it hasn't arrived yet. If I get the call next week, I'll be in Kingston to pick it up and I won't be going to CTMF. Zoom Zoom Zoom.

YOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Me and Muddy Babsybox are in too!!

Can't wait.....less than a week away.....and HEADY ZEDDY's comin' with you S2 - SWEET!! :: ::

S2 - have you been taking those pills I gave you to help make you better lookin'?

Meggo - love the new avatar!

Miranda - can't wait to see you adn that boyfriend of yours......can you please make sure you feed him his loud pills, he's been way too quiet lately!! Oh ya, it was really great seeing you two at Kimock cause I thought we were going to see you two at Andy and Tara's and I could have even swore that I did......but than I looked again and realized you weren't there - SQUARES ;):P

And I can't wait to meet up with all your other wonderful folks too!