Jambands.ca

top 10-- come together review...

ggrtrhhrtgg

waitasec... i almost forgot to mention the dynamic duo of Mud and Blair on the xylophones while Filipowitsch and friends played for us... you guys really sucked me in with some sweet sounds... cheers!

Hey Scott, glad you enjoyed that, cause I know I (and Mud) was having a blast playing :) :)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay folks, heres some more pictures.......sorry if any are compromising I just take it as I see it.::::::

check them out here

paisley that pic was from sunday mornin at the village after Mark Wilsons campfire show....early hours, sorry bud, I couldn't resist. the bottle of wine probably isnt even yours. ::

enjoy...

Bri

naw, thats awesome bro... those who are incabable of running from the camera deserve such shots

definately not my bottle of wine, forgot I had one in the car or I would've had it with me (on my way to grab it right now on my way out the door ;))

ummm in response to number 2 and scotty....on friday night i was really drunk, and for a moment was overwhelmed by the combining toxins in my tummy. i got a little sick, and on my way to the bathroom comandeered april from her boyfriend bryson. all i said was "let me borrow her i don't feel good" and i had a bathroom buddy. maybe that's just cause i'm a girl. on the other hand, i've seen different people on different occaissions do far too much, and no one say anything. (i've been on both sides of that fence unfortunately) i think it depends more on whether or not you fall into the "hardcore" category. if people know you party really hard on a regular basis, unless they know you intimately when they see you taking your 11th pill they shrug and say "he/she knows what they're doing and where their limit is" it sucks that the most at risk group has the thinnest line to walk in that "friend looking out for friend" scenerio.

We can't really have it both ways. Should the sentence "in the last hour i've seen *insert partiers name here* do a line or 2, take mdma, drink a few beers and take a hit of acid" be greeted with admiration and respect, or concern? Or how about hearing about someone doing over 20 hits of e in a weekend? or an 8ball in a night? how should a person really respond to that? i suppose your reaction should be based on whether the speaker is boasting or freaked out....or should it be? (isn't that what we're asking here?)

And to scotty - if you have asked someone for help, I can't believe people would turn a blind eye specially at CTMF. I'm happy that you got the help you needed. Yey thorgnor!

People do die of this sh!t, it pays to be careful. I may be guilty of almost drinking myself blind now and then (and handing my mental reins to mung in the process), but I learned a while ago to be cautious of internal cosmic cocktails. That stuff is dangerous, play safe-ish.

And to scotty - if you have asked someone for help, I can't believe people would turn a blind eye specially at CTMF. I'm happy that you got the help you needed. Yey thorgnor!

you missed the point completely. the point is not whether or not someone would help someone out. i cant be upset that someone wouldnt help me out. why should they? who am i to them? call me a cynic, but its the world we live in, and its the nature of human beings today. and no, i dont agree that it matters where you are, just because its CTMF doesnt mean you can expect people to be there for you.

the point is to take better care of ourselves so we dont have to rely on help that may or may not be there. that's the point.

and that scotty, was a great point to make! here here to taking responsibility for ones self, ones actions and the ramifications of those!

and Alexis- here's to asking for help if you feel the need- and keeping a compassionate eye out just in case someone gets caught off guard by something!

yeah man....i guess you're right, i did miss the point.

but what a sh!tty world we live in that you shouldn't have a certain level of expectation that a request for help would be met, especially in a place with such a sense of community as ctmf. who are you? you're a human being and you deserve help, no matter what situation you've put yourself in.

if we could, i'd just really like to put the issue to rest, it's just not a good vibe for me... i had a great time at ctmf, and thats what matters the most, i dont wanna dwell on the bad.

if anyone would like to continue a discussion on it with me, i'd rather you pm me, i'd just rather keep it off the board...

cheers.