Jambands.ca

top 10-- come together review...

ggrtrhhrtgg

agreed babs, exercising caution on all levels is a good thing.

i still cant believe people were going to put dinosaurs in their bellies...

ps: i dont mind the discussion, in general terms, i just felt uncomfortable being the center of it.. or the case in point, so to say... the issue is much larger than one individual.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody likes to see a mess, and most people don't like to be a mess... just because there's a certain amount of enhanced awareness taking place (which for me tends to take a relatively solitary course) doesn't necessarily imply irresponsibility... a nice open air park is one of the safest places I can think of to be for such activities... I've paid attention over the years to my limits and am not trying to get totally out of my mind (though I do have a soft spot sometimes for the edge of out)... call it exploring a shamanistic viewpoint or whatever... different cultures around the world fast, or take herbal potions in a search for enlightenment or guidance... its deeply important to me to try to abstain from becoming a burden to others... if anyone needs to talk to me as a friend I'm available all week through messages, e-mail, the phone or for meetings but I'd have to say that the last night of a 3 day festival while listening to bands I've been waiting to see perform is not when I'm going to be in my best shape for being serious and trying to get to the bottom of something important (though strangely sometimes it is)

one Babsy's sidenote, that trusted friend who handed me dinosaur sponge capsules with no explanation I have to wonder about occasionally... kind of like handing someone a firecracker shaped like a cigarette, someone could possibly get hurt

Watching more than a handful of people who were willing to pay $20 for a capsule that contained those sponges that grow when you put them in water!

(and to the defense of those who were willing to buy.....they were from someone who they would trust but.....)

You mean those weren't real? No wonder I felt like ass the next day! ;)

took me 2 days to figure out what was pressing up against my solar plexis uncomfortably :: ::

hoping dinosaur sponges aren't toxic (you'd figure they're kid proof)

would've been kind of embarassing to have show up on an x-ray :: "have you been eating whole little animals?"

I was watching Jon Eakes's program the other day, and he was showing off a new kind of toilet (which has a better tank, using a rotating rectangular bucket that gets tipped over when flushed, rather than a flip-flop valve as regular toilets do), and the designer showed how effective the thing was using the "standard" thing used to test toilets: wet sponges, shaped, well, kind of like large sausages...

Aloha,

Brad

teee heeeee haaaa.......don't mean to laugh....but bahahahaha...as long as you're ok (dino-dots)!@!!!

In regards to "giv'en'r".....it's not a sport....and if it was you would be allowed to take time outs...like in hockey,the coach benches the players so they can rest......If anyone needs a Party coach to tell them to take a break just ask me ....I'll be there to bench ya!!

I wasn't going to say anything, but MamaRed - you speak the truth here and I gotta add to what you just said. I had to bench myself saturday night at CTMF (for reasons i won't get into) It would be so nice if taking a time-out was an easy thing... but it's not. The pressure that comes down on you when you take a well needed nap is terrible. I'm sure it's all in good fun, but I had to put a lock on my tent saturday night because people kept coming in to wake me up. Not cool.

If someone is resting, let them rest - it's likely that they're in need.

I was thinking about the rest thing at CTMF and the fact that no one gets any. It kind of occurred to me that I think the reason for it is because we so rarely get together in such big groups of close friends that it's hard to miss any of the fun. And sometimes I feel like I'm letting people down when I do have to give in too LMP. But strangely, I think most of this torture comes from the appreciation we all seem to have for each other's company.

Cheesiest fuckin'thing I ever said...

I'm gonna go throw up.