Jambands.ca

HEY!!! FRONTIERTOWN WARM-UPS!!

SaggyBalls

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Frig wish it wasnt so far or i would bring my kit for sure, sorry for the tease"

Sanislo, is your name Trevor Turner?

If it is, I got two things for ya.

First, that cd I promised you.

Second, a serious ass-kickin!

[Wink]

Are you going to the May CTMF?

If so, get yourself down here for the warm-up..................

Seems to me, there is going to be 10 too many guitar wankers (once again), and not enough of nothing else.

Dont get me wrong, I love all youse guys [Razz]

Count me in for sure, sounds like it's shaping up to be a hell of a good party (as long as I don't have to sleep in Roller's tent). Hey Booche, this party will act as good bait to get that devious bastard, Trevor Turner out of hiding ,so we can kick his finely chiseled ass once and for all. [big Grin]

hey low roller! i can't email you the directions without an email address. e-me and i'll reply as promptly as possible.

you boys from hamilton should really try to make the trek. if you fill a van of pholk the gas costs are like 15 bucks. you can do it!

unless you decide to bring a drum kit...that's our hitch. i'm trying to work on it but it's an arduous task...

is ANYONE AT ALL interested in partying both nights?? you're welcome to show but i have to know. just let me know if you wanna chill friday too. i was thinking of hitting the city...

...so, dr. hux - do we have drums?? i'm not too upset if we don't if people at least bring hand drums...

i think it's up to all of us to get girls to show...especially the girls that are already coming.

i think it's easier for girls to convince girls to go to a strange guy's house (i'm not THAT strange) with lots of other strange guys in the country.

we've gotta make an effort to make it all chill. i've been telling MY friends. have you been telling YOURS??

Ya know jay, its not that far. If we both drove we could get a decent crew from H-town out there...

I think we could do it in under five hours. That isn't even five cd's...nothing at all....

I'll take the roto's and some drums, you take the rest, are ya working the fri, sat, or sun?

Lemme know...

WOW!

this is gonna be awesome. a hamilton crew, some torontonians, and lotsa folk from around here!

it'll be a kodak moment weekend for sure.

i can't wait!

this is gonna be such a good time.

you guys are gonna love my mom.

she likes to make soup, chili, and buns...i hope we can keep up the party heritage of years past...

Archived