Jambands.ca

Who hates pants?

CyberHippie

You know, Trev, the longer I know you, the more I think you're probably most comfortable in a nudist colony--no wonder you spend so much time on centre island. This supposed "disc golf" infatuation of yours is really just a "cover-up" for your obsession with weekend nudity @ Hanlon's Point.

I mean, you have this raging hate-on for "foot prisons" aka socks, now we learn that you despise stupid pants AND stupid shoes...

Really, the only logical conclusion is that Cyberhippie is a W.N. (Weekend Nudist).

Brad - where does one find said witty pants and creative shoes? Are they comfortable though?

Julia - No still a cloest nudist. Soliciters beware!

Booche - It's nice to know the in some people's eyes I've become the man I admire the most. Now it's time to come up with some crazy schemes... "First you get the sugar, then you get the money, *then* you get the power!"

years ago there was a personality test going around that was quite rigorous (read really bloody long) about which simpson's character you are most like. i am homer by a landslide! what's wrong with hedonism and a deep love for those that you care about?

oh yeah. i hate underpants. and socks. until i get cold. then i love them.

Esau=hillarious ::

Good lord folks ::Pants are the best. I love Fall.Clean,crisp,colourfull,windy, fall. Fall is for pants and socks...yummy,yummy,cosy socks....knee socks, over the knee socks, ankle socks....yeah to individual foot and leg wraps.... :) don't even get me started on long sleeves.. ::.....and a comfy pair of sneakers?...c'mon.... I heart a good pair of sneakers.

Fall is by far my favorite time of year. Nothing like putting on a comfy jacket, pair of jeans and your hikers and going for a walk just to listen to the leaves blow down the street and the catch the feel and scents of crisp, cool air (even in Hamilton).

It always feels more like a new year than New Years to me. Everything is going to sleep.