Jambands.ca

Bark Squeek Party in Chatham - Saturday Nov. 13th!

backbacon

Its all coming together.

Alexis, you get down here soon enough and i'm sooooo in for trough bowling.

Keri, i like hotdogs.

Thorgnor, you suck.

What is the beer going for? Cheap? Beer tickets?

....and if you want to sleep, i don't recommend the schoolhouse because it will be ROCKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! yeah, give Paisley a ride to Chahtam someone... the poor kid just wants to party!

Trough Bowling!! yeah, come on down early for some trough bowling! The Belgianisco treat! I'd like to meet up at the KBD Club in the afternoon to roll a few frames if I can fit it in. There is perhaps a dinner party in the works for the early birds too! Nothing confirmed just yet, though.

Choix, beer is $3, pay at bar. The bartenders are working for tips and chips.. I guess your bro is on the tending crew, eh! good stuff. oh, and do you want veggie dogs or just regular mystery dogs, brah?

bokonon! you have a nice little space reserved for you and your friend and drums! Thanks for the food suggestion... maybe you'd like to make some or your special burritos and set up a little stand.. you can use the kitchen. Email me. Feel free to save your pants-peeing for the show... I will have on hand two helpers to appropriately relocate the urine from the pants of the inebriated; for a small gratuity... nothing big, just whatever change happens to fall from you pockets when you fall victim to the night! (they work on volume.)

Okay, so I had this entire thing (and more for that matter) written already, but wouldn't you know it... I heard this scratching sound in this dresser drawer that is right behind me.. I knew it was a mouse because I have one or two of them in my place right now... and I was searching through that drawer earlier today for something and came across this package of Halls that had been torn and ransacked, most surely by a small critter... it also ripped apart the wire to this cell phone ear piece wire... cut into four separate pieces! So yeah.. knew what it was and opened the drawer and heard it scamper down the back inside of the dresser... anyways, investigated there and mf'er... wouldn't you know it.. the electricity went out!! I hate that... all this time invested in writing sh!t out... all for not. So this was a big tortuous task, writtting it all over again... I thought I would tempt the electricity-out-for-no-reason gods and give them the opportuninty to truly make me drive my head thorugh the nearest large appliance! Well, come on fu©cker!!! Whatcha got??! Make me retype this all again.. Heh! Thought so! FWIW, I can hear that little rodent buggering along against the walls, eating cords and probably dead bugs from the summer and shitting out things that I'll likely mistake for hash balls some night and smoke and... oh yeah, where was I.. internet..

Choix, I amde up this new avatar... I hat e to infringe upon the superior works of the LMP and suggest you replae that great salon-choix avatar you are sporting, but I took this shot of you at the pjc on sat night and came up with an idea. It's you in your 'costume' with your favourite nebula in the background (the big one on your left, not the little one that looks like someone giving the finger.) Check it out:

aaf.jpg

Oh, and Paan, hoping you can make it down! Buddy's right: chatham = blast!

ps: I went through 3 good sized tumblers of rye and diet/ water thorugh this whole double typing situation!! whew!! I hope I'm up in time for TPIR tmrw!? Can you wake me up at 10 thirty, PP? ::

ah yes, both English boys represent'n the baddest emmeff'n city in Kent County.

thanks for the avatar bacon, sporting it now...but that hair....YIKES!

no veggie dogs, too bland. i like hooves and assholes just fine.

I need to talk to that bro of mine, or at least relieve him behind the bar, he did babber's wedding too and missed out on much of the shenanigans.

one more thing.....didn't we smoke some hash at your place that you thought you had found? eeeeeeewwwww.

Hey Paisley... I am 90% sure I am going... I just want to wait until it gets a little closer, see what the 'family temperature' is like... I have been living it up pretty good lately, plus I will be away on business the two nigths before that Saturday night...

... but I think I will still sneak away... If I am going, you are more than welcome for the ride. Don't worry about the gas. Is there anyone else that would need a ride from the Hammer?

Backbacon... this sounds absolutely wild... do you need me to bring anything?

Ahhh yes... to Furry Pants, or not to Furry Pants... that is the question...

Furry Pants or NO ENTRY!! ::

Paisley, like Andrew in the Breakfast Club... don't blow your ride! I got your ride all hooked up when you get to C ham, ya ol' sea dog red-beard!

"(((((((((((((((((((Booty-Bounce)))))))))))))))) "

yep

Ok so, hotel phone numbers:

Travellers:

$60/ night (2 dbls)

519-351-3874

(3 minutes north to chatham from the schoolhouse, take a left, its on the right)

Travelodge:

$85-$95 (2 doubles/ 2 queens)

519-436-1200

(3 minutes north to chatham from the schoolhouse, on the right.)

We was rockin the school house on Friday night until 6 am. Twas' a big surprise party for Swifty's 30th! What a blast that was!! :D:o:P ::