Jambands.ca

Bark Squeek Party in Chatham - Saturday Nov. 13th!

backbacon

SWO's favourite good-time party-band duo, Diesel Dog & Harvard Mouse, are, for the first time, bringing the circus down to Chatham!! ::

Diesel Dog

&

Harvard Mouse

Saturday November 13th, 2004

Old Schoolhouse

Bloomfield Rd. (2nd Chatham exit) @ 6th Conc. (1km N. of 401)

doors: 9:00 pm

show: 10:00 pm

admission: $7 @ door

A very intimate venue! To my knowledge, there has never been a show held at the old schoolhouse before. Let's pack this place to capacity!!

If all goes well, I would like to put on a show at this place every couple months or so.

Hopin' to have some of you down to join in the fun!!

Thanks, kk

aaa.jpg

[color:"red"] :D :D :D The party always runs late in Chatham!! :D :D :D

right ons, indeed Paisley! This is the only way that I can get you down here! Always a treat!!

meggo, yeah, it's quite the little hick-town hotspot! The 13th will be the third weekend in a row I'll be there! DJ'ing two events and then this show... btw, Rankin's stag & doe in there on the 29th. H'ween theme. I'm going to make it so spooky!!! :: You should come. However, if it's a choice betwn that and Bark Squeek... I'd say fu©k Rankin!! ::

Thanks everyone! Good to hear some people are planning on coming down for this. I'll try to make it extra awesome!

Oh, does anyone have an old overhead projector I could buy/ have? Maybe one of the teachers out there has access to an old one that the school is getting rid of. That would be great! Liquid light show!! ::

Alexis, trough bowling would be a great way to spend the afternoon in Chatham... round up a posse and come on down! I haven't been trough bowling since way back when.

Yeah shitidiot!! Be great to have you in town... bring your little brother too!!

What's your problem Tugnor?? Did I try to beat you up or something when I was drunk last weekend? If I'da known I was putting this show on I would have been nicer. Well, as long as your girlfriend still makes the trip down I'm sure I'll get over not having you around!

fu©k, I might even have to make the trek up there for this one, KK... Haven't seen Diesel Dog in a LOOOOOONG time, I think since Ghost Town way back, eh? I have been looking for a reason to "come back home" anyhow... IF I make it, I'll be sure to sport my hat for you all. I'll keep you posted about this, I'm in school and working 2 jobs so it might not be feasable, but lets cross 'em and hope, K?

S From C

"Sounds like fun, can we come???"

You guys better come down for this! It definitely wouldn't be the same without you, SuperFreak! :)

S from C!! Yeah!! I was going to email you and tell you about this in the hopes that you could make it down! What a treat it would be to have you in town for a night of insanity! Oh, if you haven't already, I would reccommend washing that I AM CANADIAN hat.. the guy I swindled it from at work is kinda scrungy!! :: I really hope you can manage it into your busy schedule to make it up to Chatham. Sounds like you could use the break, Steve!

Stu Dog... really glad to hear that you're able to make it to this afterall; although I was excited for you about your trip out to Calgary... C-towns and purple foot will just have to wait. Woo! ::

Beats, hope you can make the trip down... be nice to have you in the big city again! And if debauchery is your game... I reckon we can arrange something for you!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. A little update for everyone!

Things are really coming together for this event! I am surely excited as pie and hope to have a bunch of super folks down to Chatham to party their faces off! ::

After Party!

First off, after-party plans are pretty much taken care of... there will be no-driving-required partying going on after the show, that is for sure!! ::

Accomodations:

Okay, and for out of towners who are looking for a place to crash AND don't want to spend any money... I have permission to have the hall into the next day. This means that people can crash at the actual schoolhouse. So don't forget to bring blankets and perhaps something soft to sleep on.

Another alternative for folks who want to actually get some sleep and not sleep on a hard floor: There are a couple hotels within a five minute drive into town ($5 taxi). If there is interest, I will inquire about a group rate. It would help to know how many rooms though. There are two bigger hotels that would range from $85-95 and a little motelly place that is about $60. Let me know when you can. Thanks.

Jamming:

Everyone is welcome to bring there instruments for post-show jamming at the after-party and/ or schoolhouse.

Also, bring your drums for mid set drumming!!

aci.jpg

Food:

There will be food served at the schoolhouse during and after the show... all at very reasonable prices. I haven't came up with a menu yet. I could use some input on this as well.

Other Fun Stuff:

There will be a raffle for a big and awesome framed studog photograph! You will definitely want to get in on this! It is just great! I can't give away what it is, except to say that it is music-related.

More other fun stuff is sure to arise between now and then...

I'll keep y'all posted!