Jambands.ca

roll call -- nero (acutal) halloween in guelph!

PalacePrincess

is this a deja vu? has this thread been done before? forgive me if so, i'm slightly drunk (whoohoo), still at work (boo), and getting excited about the weekend!

who's in???? c'mon ya buncha sissies, ACTUAL date of halloween, the dressiest dressup day of the year should be celebrated, fu©kin' it if it's a sunday & alla that.

fu©kin' GIVE'RRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

(sheesh it's been a darn tootin' long time since i've typed a giv'er ;) )

oh & thorgnor & other k-wites, princess express will be travelling to this event (duh) should you care to hitch a hitchy!

I've heard rumours that PEIpunk may be taking his infamous 'meat-dress' out of storage for this one. I hear it smells like black death, and looks like satan's rotting carcass.

Hopefully, he'll wear his 'sausage headband', his 'deer-goggles' and his 'bison-hoove booties' and finally complete the costume for this special event. Thats halloween terror. Guelph style.

can you say sick day, boys and girls? I knew you could. Mr. King won't be in on Monday.

Scottieking, in. Gold bellbottom policy will be in effect.

guigsy, talk to your neighbor about the car pool situation. I'll be making the trip with my lady and we've got to do some stuff before the show.

Gentlemonkey, wear the red panties for me, K?

just love nero shows in Guelph

maybe everyone seemed a little tired from their saturday night at the start but the band brought it on, woke everyone up and totally got me to that feeling I go to a nero show looking for

apologies if I babbled anything (or everything) unintelligible late in the eve... was still workin my Saturday night and there comes a time (to stop talking when you lose the capacity to say what you're thinking)... that said, thoroughly enjoyed everyone's company, insights and laughs

many thanks to the band, Choix for the lift and being a partner in crime for an afternoon, Curly and the good Guelph kids I hadn't seen for too long, and all the many good skanks at the show and after (guigsy's "great pumkin" costume will never be forgotten)

an extra special thanks to Wierdness and Groove Fetish for the wealth of hospitality, sweet tunes and the best place I know of to go warm down after a nero show... anywhere... thank you guys

so... freshly inspired to catch all the nero I can before new years... early december run comin

"guigsy's "great pumkin" costume will never be forgotten" - man, seriously.. for so many reasons... hahahaha...

.. gotta agree with all the sentiments there... a lot of fun in guelph, it'd been a long time since i had seen jomomma, and contact were awesome as always, i liked the clockwork orange theme, and had a blast gettin down to nero.. i think mullets and creepy 'staches make nero hit harder. got down as much as i could with a 10 pound pumpkin on my head, but fu©k, my neck is sore. i love the atmosphere of a guelph nero show, it just feels right. thanks to the band for bringin it, even after the long nite in toronto... thanks to punk for the education back at pete and tash's... i'll be pickin' up goat's head within days, guaranteed... and of course thanks to pete and tash for allowing us to hang out and unwind for a little while, its always a very comforting setting... again, everything about seeing nero in guelph just feels real good. cant wait till december...

what a fun nite, indeed!