Jambands.ca

I have a confession...

AdamH

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought those little candy bars a few days ago for my students... however... i ate a whole bunch of them and didn't even bring them to school, telling my colleagues i couldn't give them to the kids b/c of possible peanut allergies... :o

i can't help it man! they're little chocolate bars!

Hey ruberdingy...do you know about electric trains?? Cause I have a few boxes of old electric trains that I found and I have no idea what they're worth etc...I have some vintage train magazines and excessories and of course the trains themselves.

Depends...Locomotives are worth a pretty penny...if they are in good condition...

• 1 month later...

Douglas just emailed me and Catphish an embarrassing confession:

Today, I went to throw something into my garbage can and the wheels on my chair got stuck......I fell right off my chair...and it's not even icey in here!!! My boss said "what was that?" and as I was scrambling to pick

myself up off the floor I shouted "nothing! nothing!" I hurt my wrist a little because my arm sort of went into the garbage pail as I was going down, but we're not going to talk about this anymore.

There was a time in my life when I didn't like Dark Star...

I confessed this once to a someone (while we were at a Merl Saunders show at the Zone, incidentally) that I hated Dark Star and he, without hesitation, immediately slapped me across the face.

I know now that it was whole-heartedly deserved.