Jambands.ca

Hangover cures

CatPhish

you must go to hamilton! and find a mike's sub, order a cheese and veggie, and tell him not fu©k around with the cheese. cheese it, buddy. get some milk to wash it down with, and let nature take its course. i wont lie, chances are it might come back up, but its not all bad when it does. you'll still be better off.

the soup thing sounds good... so does a Ceasar, actually... don't think ihave the ingredients for either, though.

i'm thinkin sleep. i love having black curtains! it's too bad today wasn't halloween, 'cept for the rain, cause when i was walking about downtown i'm pretty sure i scared the crap outta some people. saying boo would have been too much.

::

edit: funny... forced on you wouldn't be my choice of words, exactly... heheheh..

mmm...I may hit a chip truck after my ceaser.

that was my solution every sunday i worked at cole's. double caesar with extra hot sauce before work, new york fries with cajun topping at the mall. worked like a charm, i never got fired even though i went to work hungover for a year and a half.

a lot of those suggestions are things i do too. I have another though. Before we were married if doug knew i'd been drinking the night before, he'd always go to Baskin Robbins and pick me up a banana milkshake to wake me up with the next morning.

I really loved those banana milkshakes! Then we'd hit a greesy spooon for a greasy breakfast.