Jambands.ca

A Heads Tale on much Music

Greg Hemmings

I'll give everyone an early review of the Going Coastal " A Head's Tale " feature when I get the program tape on Friday ( I work for Much ). Stay tuned. Congrats Greg!

Going Coastal is one of the only good shows on Much - along with the Punk Show, New Music, The Wedge and Loud. Well done indeed!

TOTALLY deserved!!!!!

Excellent news Greg!

Yeah, I grabbed it at the Bus in Kingston, watched in on Sat with Reba, Sally, Dog and Davey-Boy..........

I had no idea you did that JamNation stuff. Jeff Waful? Holy frig, I was shocked.

I especially loved the contrast from one interview to the next. You would have someone state that "(A) is the way I see it" and the very next cut would be an interview of someone else saying "I dont believe in (A), I see it as (B)"

(Sorry for seeming vague, I dont want to spoil it, or the party)

Seriously folks, bring an extra 20$ and support Greg's efforts. I cant wait to see what he does next................

A few familiar faces in it as well folks, but I dont want to spoil that party either.

Thanks again everyone for showing support!!! Ihave a few other projects on the go right now, one is a documentary about living on a tallship sailing cargo through the carribean and South America..Ill be sure to let y'all know when its done...also My documentary Songs of Solidarity (a live music based protest documentary featuring bruce cockburn, brothers kreagan, blue quarter, chris brown and many more) is now available for download online at www.independentmedium.com...BUT I cant seem to get windows media player to work properly on my mac so i cant test it, could someone try to download it and let me know if it plays right through? its a big file (47 mgs) but it should load right up.

Thanks!!!

I just thought I'd let you all know that I just screened Going Coastal's Greg Hemmings interview that'll be airing on MuchMusic tonight at 11:00 eastern.

It was well done. Greg was candid and comfortable on camera. I think this interview will serve Greg well in promoting his fine documentary ( so I've heard - I have to see it soon! ) and the scene in general.

Going Coastal is a good show ( one of Much's precious few ). Nice work getting on Much, Greg.

Note: Greg's interview is in the second half of the program - it'll be airing at around 11:37 eastern, right after a commercial break. It lasts 5 minutes. Enjoy everyone. Don't miss it!

I just caught that piece on much,,, that vid looks awesome, i havent been to any shows where its been played but im definitly going to have to see the whole thing eventually

that was looking really good man.

congrats

Greg,

It's Greg here....I see your as handsome as ever, great going buddy,look forward to seeing ya soon,...at the shaker perhaps? Cheers brother.

Peace~

*PS~Loved the Kid Koala vid right after [big Grin]

Hey y'all! ,man that was weird seeing myself on that side of the camera....is that what i look like?? ha, anyway if you missed it i put it up on my site, its 4 megs, should be a quick download (bouche..im still trying to figure out how to stream the vids instead of download them..Ill let you know)

Go to

www.independentmedium.com

click on downloads, then heads tale, and there ya have it!\

Hey Greg...

my problem stems from a firewall at work.

I cannot stream, I can only save windows media files.

I would download the file, but you're using a flash button, and I can't seem to see what the actual file link is to the windows media files of the documentaries and trailers.

I watched the Songs of Solidarity via the quicktime stream, but I hate the quicktime plugin, because I can't resize it.

If you can post the direct link to the windows media version of SoS, I can download it and check it out.

he mi9ght be a cool guy, but chris nelson is the worst host of a program.

the guy was wearing sunglasses and he STILL turned his head to READ from a page.

the guy sounded and acted like he was reading.

no enthusiasm but well ennunciated. i'm going to enter the temp/VJ positions as often as i can. i could do a WAY better job than those guys.

i can't believe that he's working at MUCH in the public's eye. they should hire a new guy to hire people.

Way to go Greg! lookin' great! made me regret loppin'off the beard. Television does you justice. congrats about the press and thanks for helping out the community.

he might be a cool guy, but chris nelson is the worst host of a program.

the guy was wearing sunglasses and he STILL turned his head to READ from a page.

the guy sounded and acted like he was reading.

no enthusiasm but well ennunciated. i'm going to enter the temp/VJ positions as often as i can. i could do a WAY better job than those guys.

i can't believe that he's working at MUCH in the public's eye. they should hire a new guy to hire people.

Hey Mike, the links are now set up good for y'all...www.independentmedium.com

Canned Beats..thanks for the nice feedback! Which guy is Chris Nelson? Matt Wells is the East Coast guy, he's good shit. Nardwuar(the human serviette) rules though...we definately need more personalities like him on much.,,,,

Archived