Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday!!!!!

secondtube

Happy 59th Birthday Neil,

May you have many, many more in good health.

One more year and Young Neil will be sixty! I hope he keeps rockin' in the free world well into his seventies much like his Farm Aid counterpart Willie Nelson.

He and Bob Dylan (63) are my two all-time favorite artists and I still have a hard time thinking about a time when I won't be seeing these two live anymore.

I just have to see them as often as I can, until they are gone. So I am seeing Dylan tomorrow (Saturday November 13) in Rochester, anyone else?

atta boy Velvet, dose the punch if you get a chance... bust out some rare early Neil and some pink caddilacs if you can

have a great birthday celebration can 'o phish

have one for this guy as a reminder to support the arts... if Hitler had've made it as an artist in Vienna instead of going miserably broke at it after working hard on it for years (he was actually a pretty good artist) the 20th century could've been much more peaceful

Hitler.jpg

"One day my paintings will be on every wall!"

certainly had an individual fashion sense

atta boy Velvet, dose the punch if you get a chance... bust out some rare early Neil and some pink caddilacs if you can

have one for this guy as a reminder to support the arts... if Hitler had've made it as an artist in Vienna instead of going miserably broke at it after working hard on it for years (he was actually a pretty good artist) the 20th century could've been much more peaceful

Hitler.jpg

Hitlers b-day wasn't today,few months late actually..

Hitler.jpg

Hitlers b-day wasn't today,few months late actually..

hm... seems you're right, I was just going off can o' phish there

whelps, skip the A-man and party for Neil! feels better anyways