Jambands.ca

Survivor of Champions!

Guest Low Roller

I'm sorry I missed this yesterday, because Plant would have gotten a resounding vote to leave, coupled with a rant about why Rod Stewart would have been a better vocalist for Led Zeppelin.

Today, there's no contest: Jimmy-James Piggy-Page gets an unceremonious boot from the Reverend. And all you wanks voting George, I am disappointed.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Jimmy Page- 12 votes

George Harrison- 6 votes

Bob Dylan- 2 votes

Jerry Garcia- 1 vote

It seems that my plan of divide and conquer of Led Zeppelin has worked just I have forseen. Together they were the most popular tandem in Survivor 3, apart they were just easy elimination fodder.

But now the plot thickens a bit, doesn't it? We have three contestants left and it will be interesting to see who is able to even cast a vote to eliminate one of his musical icons.

What makes this even more interesting is that I'm about to ask an immunity question! Mwahahaha... First person to get this one right will be able to choose one candidate to protect fot today ensuring that they pass onto the next round, which incidentally is the finals. A little clarification of the rules: if the person you have voted for is later declared immuned, then you do not have the right to vote again. Votes by quadropeds and innanimate objects do not count. Once Sammy learns to walk on his hind legs, then I'll consider letting him vote. ;)

Immunity Question: In Paris there is a famous straight stretch of road that leads from the Louvre all the way to the Arch de Triomphe. Which of the following landmarks is not also part of this famous stretch of road: The Lion's Gate, Place Vendôme, Champs Elysées, Place de la Concorde, or The Obelisk.

Go!

Guest Low Roller

SHAZAM! It is done! George Harrison is immune from elimination today... that leaves only two choices: Jerry Garcia or Bob Dylan! One of them will not survive the day! The DRAMA!