Jambands.ca

Dukes Of Hazzard Movie

weezy

dukesofhazzard_daisy1_1102098248.jpg

oh yeah.

December 03, 2004 - The film version of The Dukes of Hazzard is currently shooting down in Baton Rouge, Louisiana under the direction of Broken Lizard's Jay Chandrasekhar. Seann William Scott plays Bo Duke, while Johnny Knoxville plays Luke. Jessica Simpson is starring as their sexy cousin, Daisy... and we know the burning question that's been on your mind: Just how short will those "Daisy Dukes" be? Well, now thanks to a "spy photo" just posted on the Film Rotation website, we have an answer. That's the image of Jessica as Daisy on the set at right. Click here to go to their site and view a larger version.

The film also stars Burt Reynolds as Boss Hogg and Willie Nelson will play the Duke boys' Uncle Jesse. Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman) has joined the cast in an unspecified role and character actor M.C. Gainey (Wonderland, Club Dread, Con Air) will play Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane.

Chandrasekhar wrote the script with other members of the Broken Lizard comedy troupe that includes Erik Stolhanske, Steve Lemme, Paul Sotor and Kevin Heffernan.

The original series aired on CBS in the early '80s and centered on the adventures of Southern cousins Bo and Luke Duke who drove around in the General Lee as they evaded the unscrupulous Boss Hogg and Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane.

And to all you Baton Rouge readers, we've very disappointed that you haven't been sending us pics like these. Get with the program!

Broken Lizard is the collective that did Super Troopers...which has the funniest first 5 minutes of almost any comedy movie I've ever seen.

Agreed, I was on the floor laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. "I'm freaking out man!" But broken lizard are also the guys behind "Club Dread" which was the suckiest movie that ever sucked.