Jambands.ca

Is there a snow blizzard where you are?

bONES

I love winter in Ontario when it snows and i don't have to drive. We have about 2 feet of snow (near Minden) here on the farm. It's snowing big time right now and has been since around noon. I've built this wickedly dangerous crazy carpet/luge track on the hill behind the barn ::

So off I go before it's dark and I can't see anything!

Get out and enjoy the snow if you have the opportunity.

It makes me feel like a kid again. I crazy carpet for hours. Seriously. ::

HAppy winter

Tonnes of snow up here in Sudbury....but that's no surprise! We have lots of it, but its not taller then me yet. (although thats not saying too much)

I love driving around in this, although I hope its not too bad for the 6 hour drive home for the holidays.

I've got a couple days off before my last exam, and I'm hoping to convince one of my northern friends here to take me out snowshoeing, or skiing, or some other lovely winter fun thing!

Yay snow!

a couple of CM here, and when I left Ottawa there was a white lining everywhere...didn't melt just kept frozen and pretty.

winter's one of my favourite seasons...the air's fresher and clearer, the sunny days are super bright, and it's a great time to go for walks.

what an excuse to go and put on a jacket and warm clothes.

i would love to see your toboggan park, cowboy!

doubt i'll get to though.

good luck with your safety, CC.

well as i was driving around last night it was snowing. BUT the snow melted when it hit the ground and when i left my friends it was just slightly icy. I was saying to myself "that's the last time i sacrifice a wook" but there's STILL no snow! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey NO SNOW!!!! and there's sunshiney bright blue skies everywhere!!