Jambands.ca

where's my heady setlist brah...

PassedOutGuy

Black Betty > Voodoo Lady or sumphin like that. Lauzon broke a string. It all sucked.

Velvet played too.......................

Whatever, yawn. Been there, done that. I am up feeding my cat.

Purple's a fruit.

(Seriously, Holy fu©k, it was all wicked............)

hippy new year everyone

what a fun night

we got to the MoHo just before 11 to find the band had begun and were into their 3rd song (Regrets) of the night. I heard later that they opened with Northern Skies

i remember James dedicating Powerlines to Ian (i assume he was talking about Shakey who came down from Kingston via Ottawa)

somewhere in those first and second sets there was a great Joints and Cigarettes, Pirate Radio, Words, a sweet Junk Mail Harmony, Preservatives, 3 tunes with Tumbleweed ( John Prine's Grandpa was a Carpentar, as well as Christmas In Prison, and Hey Girl)

by the end of the night the room had cleared out a lot

James and Sarah came on to start the third set with You Are Fuel

Chachi and Winchester came back and James announced "this is where we lose our minds, we'll get it back at the end"

Burning on Fumes

Marijuana

Bust Off An Easy One >

49 Tons of Diesel Locomotive

everybody Looks Like Zombies

Wired for Sound

I like to Burn Things

I

Whispy

Downside

Johnny Joe>

Basheeba

Holetown Charlie

Peaches

II

Zedonk>

Auld Lang>

Zedonk

Year of...

Black Betty*>

Voodoo Lady*>

Bolero*>

Voodoo Lady*

401>

Centragnome>

RLH>

Centragnome>

Dr. Who>

III

Breakline

CMM>

Miko

Darius

Lemondust>

St. Thomas>

Lemondust

Sgt. Peppers

e: Condor>

Steppin' Out>

Condor

* w/ me.

here it is; looks pretty heady!!!:

Disco Biscuits

12/31/04 Hammerstein Ballroom, New York, NY

Set I: I Remember When, World Is Spinning, And The Ladies Were The Rest Of The Night, Save The Robots> Run Like Hell1

Set II: Home Again> Crickets> Save The Robots2> Mindless Dribble3> Helicopters4, Caterpillar, Shelby Rose

Set III: Magellan, Frog Legs> Crickets

Encore: Hope

1 ending only. Completes 12-29-04 version

2 with NYE countdown

3 complete 12-30-04 version

4 with "Happy New Year" lyrics

That sounds like a great night of music. I was hoping to arrive in Ottawa yesterday and make it to the Nero show but stupid me...lost my wallet the day before. Everything ID's, credit card, interact card everything. Therefore, yesterday I spent all day getting all my cards. Ah well. Does anyone know if anybody taped the show. I would love to hear it.

later,

Jake

speaking of heady setlists, brah...

12-31-04: Narrows Center For the Arts - Fall River MA

Set 1: A Little More Jill intro->interruption by Meowskers*->Phase One->Cumulus^->From The Gecko->Mt. Zion, meowskers speaks**, Honey Melon, Yellow Medicine.

Set 2: feedback/spacey intro->Hey Worrier, You Might Say->meowskers rant/countdown->Childern of December#->The Entertainer&->Johnny's Tune->Else->Blue Moon->Else.

Set 3: Paper Birds->clapping jam$->A Little More Jill, More About Me@, Proud!, (people speak in the mic, Sam introduced the next song), Joe Highley~, Suffocation Keep

Encore: What's So Funny->Auld Lang Syne->About Peace, Love and UJnderstanding, If One Of Us Should Fall%

Notes: *"the New Year is lost, and must be found". ^ unfinished version. ** "The Slip Time Continuum". # for Rosie, whose birthday it was on the 1st of January, in the middle BAM sang happy birthday for her. & Scott Joplin tune. $ screaming accompaniment by Matt (meowskers) Rudnicki. @ With the beautiful goddess Sara Azriel. ! new lyrics towards the end, probably improvised by Brad to welcome in 2005 "I'm so alive, in 2005!". ~dedicated to, and requested by Ian Kaley. % best performance of this song in it's history, the band was almost forced into a second encore but wanted to end on that note, smart idea. happy new years y'all!

a cumulus, mt. zion, honey melon AND yellow medicine in the first set???????? must have been a HUGE nite... holy moses...

:: :: ::

i hope dave-o and northernwish are ok after all that...

speaking of heady setlists, brah...

DARK STAR ORCHESTRA

SHOW #1027 12/31/2004 LIVE AT

Cervante's Masterpiece Ballroom

in Denver, CO

PERFORMING 12/31/2004

Original Setlist

1:Ripple, Jack Straw, TLEO, Cassidy, So Many Roads, Esau, Help> Slip> Franklins, Music

2:HC Sunshine, Playin> Wheel> WRS Prelude>WRS Part 1> Let It Grow> Drums> Space> St Stephen> NFA> St Stephen> Sunrise> Throwin Stones> Touch

Encore: Box of Rain> We Bid You Goodnight

Filler: None

NEW YEAR'S EVE SHOW -

Happy New Year! - See the year's stats

SOLD OUT!