Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Lowroller

CatPhish

Guest Low Roller

Thanks everyone!

So far this day is turning up Milhouse.

Little does Booche realize that my "freakish boy charm" is permanent because of my rather unique ethnic make-up. It's not easy being a Polish French-Canadian Living In Ontario, but I make it work.

Everyone have a beer on me!

Guest Low Roller

With the dust settling from the birthday festivities for one more year, I'll take the time to thank everyone for their warm birthday wishes.

Thanks to:

- Catphish for your heart-warming laughs and starting this thread!

- Del for the Expos hat and the late night rants.

- Sugarmegs for secretly having a crush on me despite never having seen a picture of me. ::

- Bradm for making a Slip reference and ruining this entire thread. ;)

- Dave-O for cutting me down with such grace and elegance that only he can. See ya in August!

- My arch-nemesis PalacePrincess who put aside our conflict to wish me a happy birthday. Of course by foolishly lowering her defenses, my elite Oompa Loompa crack commando unit infiltrated her land and slaughtered the unsuspecting winged monkeys.

- Booche for.......... I'm sure there's something........ I know it will come to me....... I'll have to get back to you on that one.

- Guigsy for providing me with entertaining repartee on the board.

- MarcO for having a Polish last name and hence the cynical sense of humour that comes with the territory.

- Bokonon for calling me a little wookie. Wait. That's not cool. ;)

- Ms. Hux for your awesome hugs that you use as an excuse to feel me up. ::

- Gentlemonkey for being proud of his Polish heritage and having an endless supply of jokes about certain parts of the male anatomy.

- LittleMissPink for your hairdo and praising my taste in music. Best of luck with the baby!!!!

- number2 for being #1.

- Sunshine for your warm smile and for whipping Jordan into obedience.

- Rubberdinghy for giving me an excuse to bust out the busdriver song when we're drinking.

- Douglas for being a total cutie. Wanna go on a date? Booche doesn't have to know.

- Paisley for the astronomy pic of the day and giving me a new word to describe my sense of humour.

- Esteban for providing us with your affordable guitars and easy-to-follow lessons so that we all can all play as harmoniously as you. As far as your other identity goes, don't worry, your secret is safe with me Zorro.

- PassedOutGuy for having the same Phish hat as me! I wish I knew you better so that I could say more!

- VoodooLady for shakin' that stick and drivin' me crazy.

- Bouche for running this whole fu©king website! Everyone should bow down to the MAN! Also Donkey Konga is too much fun!

- LJFH for seemingly living vicariously through my adventures.

- Tungsten Gruvsten for emerging from the world of the lurkers to wish me a happy birthday! Can rocks!

- Asparagus for naming yourself after a vegetable. I got nothing. ::

- Howler for showing the boys how it's done!

- Davey Boy for El-Mustachio and all those trips to Pho Bo Gah.

- Canned Beats for dropping a mean bass. What do all those pedals do anyways?

- Stapes for introducing me to Perry Bible Comics and for not punching me in the face when I called Ween a bunch of Tears For Fears wannabes.

- TheSloth for his absolutely unique sense of humour which is borderline offensive to every race, religion, species, invertabrate and other.

- FreekerByTheSpeaker for letting me punch his shoulder (repeatedly) and poke his gut (just once. I almost lost my hand in there.) without a hint of retaliation.

- FreakByNight for being the latest skank whose acquaintance I've made.

fu©k there's a lot of you.

Guest Low Roller
sh!t! i'm sorry roller i totally thought i chimed in on this thread! i can be a real bastard sometimes, as you will probably find out.

i hope you had a super wild awesome birthday, and next time you see me you can punch me, but not too hard.

::

Too late! ;)