Jambands.ca

Where's the quotes Lebowski

AdamH

That's it, I've had it. Throw your quotes because I'm ready to roll.

Walter Sobchak: I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, Dude, he kept the money. My point is, here we are, it's shabbas, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death...

The Dude: Will you come off it, Walter? You're not even fu©king Jewish, man.

Walter Sobchak: What the fu©k are you talkin' about?

The Dude: Man, you're fu©king Polish Catholic...

Walter Sobchak: What the fu©k are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, Dude!

The Dude: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...

Walter Sobchak: And you know this!

The Dude: Yeah, and five fu©king years ago you were divorced.

Walter Sobchak: So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?

The Dude: It's all a part of your sick Cynthia thing, man. Taking care of her fu©king dog. Going to her fu©king synagogue. You're living in the fu©king past.

Walter Sobchak: Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...

[shouting]

Walter Sobchak: You're goddamn right I'm living in the fu©king past!

Walter: "There's no ransom if you don't have a hostage. That's what ransom is. Those are the fu©king rules."

Nihlist: "Zere ARE no rules! His girlfriend gave up her toe! Ve thought ve vere getting a million dollars! It's not fair!"

Walter: "Fair? FAIR?! Who's the fu©kin Nihlist around here?"

Dude: "Cool it, Walter. Look man, there never WAS any money, the big Lebowski gave me an empty briefcase so take it up with him, man."

Nihlists [muttering amongst selves]

Donny: "Walter, are these men going to hurt us?"

Walter: "No, Donny, these men are cowards."

Nihlist: "Jah, ok. Ve just take vat you have on you, ve callsh it even, ok?!"

Walter: "fu©k you!"

Donny: "I got...I got...16 dollars here..."

Ah... my second favourite movie of all times.

"Smokey, This isn't Nam, This is bowling, there are rules."

"What is this "day of rest" sh!t? What is this bullsh!t, man? I don't fu©king care! It don't matter to Jesus! But you're not fooling me! You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus! It's bush league psych-out stuff! Laughable, man! I would've fu©ked you in the ass Saturday, I'll fu©k you in the ass next Wednesday instead!"

"Nothing is fu©ked here man..." "Nothing is fu©ked?? THE PLANE HAS CRASHED INTO THE GODDAMN MOUNTAIN!!!"

and...

"Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and... up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Donny. Donny, who loved bowling. And so, Theodore Donald Karabozoz, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince. "

• 3 years later...