Jambands.ca

Ottawa : who wants to see the Beatles?

bouche

A bunch of us are going to see Rain:The Beatles Experience at the NAC on Feb. 21st.

As a crazed Beatles fanatic, I used to see Beatle acts in Kingston in the late 80's early 90's but I haven't seen anything remotely similar nearby since. These things are always so much fun.

Beatles fans, click on the following links!

Tickemaster link

Check out some vids!

meetbeatles-sm.jpg

Closest Beatles experience I ever had was seeing the Pete Best Band in Thunder Bay... It was a free ticket, and an awesome show as well... I remember the lead singer repeatedly yelling "We're from Liverpool!"... They closed the show with Hey Jude. I met Pete Best and shook his hand... Yes, that's right, I've met a Beatle...

An interview with Weir, included on a promotional CD for the Built to Last album, includes a hilarious retelling of the origin of this phrase, which just popped out of Phil Lesh's mouth one day while the band was sitting around in the studio: "Picasso moon. I don't know why I said that!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssss............. :) :) :)

Best thing Lesh has ever come up with IMO.

Are you going for the Sunday show H?

fu©k, it would be much better to go to the Sunday show. It was originally on a saturday and we were going to have a full-on beatles day at our place. There's no time on Monday.

hey Ollie, check with your pal for Sunday tix and we can sell our Monday tix!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D