Jambands.ca

~EVOLVE FESTIVAL DATES ANNOUNCED: AUG.26-28~

Jay Funk Dawg

5.jpg

nalgene bottle........ check!

wraparound colourful skirt....... check!

flowers in hair....... check!

groovy glasses....... check!

A-frame backless top...... check!

hemp necklace........ check!

button possibly expressing idealistic principle and/or "ironic" statement....... check!

that girl's ready to par-tay! ;)

DSC_0010.jpg

"Beer - check

Substances ingested - check

Smile - check

Tye Dye - check

Smokes - check

Lineup -

Umm........lineup? Calling for the lineup even though it says above that there isnt a confirmed lineup........come on, where's my heady lineup? Come on assholes, I want to know the lineup. I AM TRYING TO COME ALIVE IN 2005! GIVE ME A HEADY LINEUP!!!!!!!!"

5.jpg

nalgene bottle........ check!

wraparound colourful skirt....... check!

flowers in hair....... check!

groovy glasses....... check!

A-frame backless top...... check!

hemp necklace........ check!

button possibly expressing idealistic principle and/or "ironic" statement....... check!

that girl's ready to par-tay! ;)

Post of the year! So far.

Well... After seeing Slowcoaster last night, I've decided to hit up Evolve again... Those kids better be playing there... Chris and Rosie made up my mind for me. It was good times last year, this one should be just as good... Now who's got my heady Slip announcement?

IN!!!!

Evolve is always such a blast - can't wait and it doesn't matter who's playing, it's still going to be fun but here's hoping The Slip make their 4th appearance. Someone should start up the moe. rumours again. I'm with you Del, give SlowCoaster a good late night slot (and while I'm at it give one to the Burt's).

Every year I tell myself I'm going to stick around the east coast and camp for a while but by the end of Evolve I'm usually so savagely annihilated that I'm begging for ambulance evacuation. This year I'm going to try and get there early, camp and kayak and then rage.

Perhaps this is inspired by the Best of Bootsy CD I just picked up, but does anyone know if Bootsy Collins is suppose to be out East around this time... it would be great if we could get him and his mates to play. I think it says on his album "if you wanna see me boogie, all you have to do is buy me boots." I'd buy him boots. For the good of Evolve, I'd buy him boots.

-W

Au cont rare Mr. Moustache man (AD), I won't be able to shred as well as usual, but I will be flipping it all day long! ;) Hopefully they've been working on their skills out east. And yes, I can play bass, but you gotta check out this Bootsy guy... he has professional clothes... and some amazing abilites :0

See you there

~W