Jambands.ca

I'm Drunk

badams

Arrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I have said this before and I will say it again (and again and again and again...)

After moving all day yesterday (on the tail end of a 2 day rager) I am making it official:

I hate booze and am never drinking tequila again!

Birthday or no birthday Andy, I'm out!!!

Although the all-night fungus dance party in my bedroom was especially fun (blast that leprechaun!), I'm glad it will be the last let's-fu©k-this-place-up/we're moving party for a while. Phew! I still don't know why I awoke to find a bottle of gin in my bed with 2 delicious buds floating in it. Now that'll be a pipe full!

Oh yeah, Pikey & Sanchez. You can now find me back at Casa Gordo. Peace sistas! ;)

While I am not drunk right now (It being 1:40pm, Monday afternoon whilst I am sitting at my desk at work) at the time of this thread starting I was indeed 3 sheets to the wind and "zooming" all over the T-Dot, what a magical experience!!!!

"zooming" all over the T-Dot, what a magical experience!!!!

Did you by chance zoom on over to Lee's to catch Jay Bennett? I was going to go, but my evil cold was still kicking my ass (and I had to move Sunday). I thought it best to get lit up like a firecracker in Orillia. Curious as to how the show was though...

Oh, and Howler, tequila vending is a horrible idea. I tried it once at Further...for like 25 minutes. Tequila & Jack make the most fire-like vomit. :(

Jay used to be a key member of Wilco. You can check out I Am Trying to Break Your Heart if you are interested in learning more about the band and Jay's exit. Sam Jones couldn't have picked a better time to make a documentary about this band. It's a beautiful black and white flick filmed during the making of Yankee Hotel Foxtrot.

If you're new to Wilco, you can download a few tracks at www.wilcoworld.net

Go to the store section of the site and their will be a "bonus tracks" album.

Damn! Now I really wish I had've gone.

This just in:

March 12th at 5pm (EST) on the Trio netword

Details at www.vh1.com

I Am Trying to Break Your Heart

Ollie said to me "We should have taken a picture of the line of dirienzo sandwiches on the boardroom table" AFTER there was nothing left.

It was a shame that he came up with that thought after lunch. It was a great sight!

Dirienzo's fed 35 people for $120 bucks and DELIVERED it to our office.

Marianne also catered to 2 vegans and made the most delicious Vegan garlic and tomato penne and 2 vegan sandwiches.

BTW, I found out that if you are a strict vegetarian, their buns are made with lard.

Marianne's new shop will be carrying Vegan pastas and plenty of organic products.

Everyone loved the food, and I think it will be our new way of celebrating office functions.