Jambands.ca

~ happy birthday backbacon!!! ~

PalacePrincess

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

happy birthday kk .. last nite was a blast, man i am just getting up and it's 8 30pm. i think we shut it down just a few hours ago

:o

thanks for the good time . you never seem to let me down my man .

talk to you soon good buddy ::

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, thanks so much everybody. This is all so touching. I love you all! :)

I especially love you, Palace Princess. Thanks for all the kind words, baby. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful, warm-hearted, beautiful person in my life. You’ve brought so much happiness into my life. I love you, Becky. I wish you were here right now.

And everybody else; thanks for the birthday greetings. Tooly, glad to have met you a few years back; always a treat to see you at the PJC! CB, really looking forward to the time we can chill together… great to see you come out of obscurity on my special day! Double O, you’re a funnyfucker… yeah, let’s play together. Maybe we could throw down a little dueling mandos over the summer. (That is, if I ever get around to actually picking the thing up.) And you’re right, bacon tastes gooood! Ms. Hux, very nice meeting up with you at a couple shows last year. I have fond memories of standing with you in the freezing cold at Ghost Town watching the Bus… zoomin! Bokonon, great to meet you last year. Umm, did you happen to forget something at the schoolhouse, in the kitchen? Like a steel tea ball thing. I was quite surprised with what I found when I opened it up! Best of luck with your adventures. You and your chili will be missed. Marco, right back atcha buddy! CyberHippie, “Have a good one and do it right!” Oh yeah, I did it right, alright… if staying in bed ALL day because I was so hung over from rocking my face off at Dickey Betts and then raging until 8am is considered doing it right! C-Towns… yeah, I might make it out that way someday… for now y’all’ll just have to settle with Danny boy and S MacD, the latest Chatham-Calgary transplants. Paisley, great getting to know you. We shall dig it soon.. Dr. Evil Mouse, great to meet you last November. Nice putting a face to the name on the liner notes of Mark’s Endless Combinations cassette! See you at the schoolhouse - spring semester! Yowsa! LMP, you are one of the most unique and talented people I know. Thank you for taking such good care of my favourite wrecking ball and making him happier than I have ever seen him. Diggz, nice meeting you Dickey night in the ‘party-mobile!’ That was some fun, glad you could make it out for the show! Timouse, thanks for the compliment. Again, nice to put a face to the name. It’s great having all these little mice infiltrating the inner walls of this here site! May 7th it is then! Alexis, I heart you right back, girl! Tigger! You’re a great guy… what more can I say but hello and fuckyou. (Thanks for teaching me the one-eye closed thing… really adds a certain pinache!) acv.jpg

Bones, nice to meet you at the PJC Slip night! Thanks for almost hooking me up with Hookahville comps through your DSO gang! Ike, great to meet and get to know you and the rest of your band last year! Such a pleasure dealing with you guys! Can’t wait to have y’all down again! Babsy, umm, you are the wind that I breath and it also helps to move my sailboat across the bay... of life. Oh, and thanks for not calling me club-drug keri anymore, except that you started calling me ketamine keri… hmph. A steady stream of love vibes to Nfld for you and Mud. Bob, hope to see you out and about soon! Hamilton, I don’t believe I’ve every met you but do look forward to it… I’ve only heard great things! Mark T! aka 'The Given’er Godfather' and most recently 'arkmouse!' We’ve come a long way since meeting for the first time Feruary 7th, ’02 at Club Abstract! Great to have such a friend as you. Bradm, I look forward to the opportunity to chat with you and not just incoherently speed ramble and scare you away! Number two, nice to meet you and the st. c crew. Y’all are welcome to come down to Chatham and party any time! Bouche, “I believe his way of saying hello was a body check, followed by a punch and then a big wet kiss.” Umm, yeah, that sounds about right.. I’ll take your word for it. I really appreciate all the effort you put into making this site what it is. Most definitely a huge asset to this ever expanding community. JayDawg, good job on putting shows on. Missed you at Dickey. I love how saucer-eyed you are on the head’s tale vid! :: h, yeah, Happy Holidays to you too! Keep it real up there! Kaidy Mae, yeah, it was probably a good thing you didn’t know it was my birthday after midnight at the Dickey show; I couldn’t grow extra hands fast enough to hold all the beers I had going on at once. Our crew of four kept buying rounds but we weren’t spreading them out correctly and were often forced to guzzle half beers in an effort to keep the triple-fisting down to a minimum! Thanks anyways though. Meggo, YOU rock! Ottawa is a richer national capitol since taking you on! S from C… “What are you gonna do today, Keri?” Hey, is that like a reference to that weird movie that all the kids are annoying all the other kids with by referencing? Awesome to meet you my friend… I can always imagine the huge smile and hug received from you when we first meet up at h’villes out front of the stage, a little to the right. Intoxicating! Great to see you posting and stuff more these days! Really looking forward to having you up to Canada soon! Guigsy, make sure to let me know the next time you are having a watch the parade roof-top drunk yelling party! Beats, we have to have another early morning psychedelic bass/ upside-down mixing bowl jam sometime. Deb, glad you were able to make it down to Chatham last Nov. Definitely a pleasure meeting you and we’ll see ya soon! Sarahbelle, I so clearly remember the first time we met. It was very cool. Mr. King… I remember the first time meeting you too… I had only heard of you from Mud – you were the guy that she worked with at MusicWorld (or something like that) except that you worked for free, if I’m not mistaken. Here’s a pic from that night in Guelph. acw.jpg

Lazlo, you’re a real charmer and an asset to this message board… or maybe just an ass… I’m not sure. ;) BK, hope you and Amber are well… be great to see you guys soon. BandWhore, yes, party, fun! TheSloth, hey, what’s up… you’re nice and it's nice tp know ya. Del, Ottawa is a richer city since you joined the force too. Richer in more of a wookie-partier way than a fancy girl way like meggo though. Maxwebster, you are my homonymous brightly shining star in this jamband galaxy! Purplefoot, how’s things. Here’s a pic of you playing your guitar and me playing not my banjo, upside-down and randomly making noise. acu.jpg

Karin, another great friend met through the hookah scene. We will never out do our performance at Jerry Bash. Dirtiest festival ever! Davey Boy, hmm, I guess I’ll just take your word for it too… and I’ll say sorry, oops, and thanks! :o Theophrastusbombastus, always a treat hanging out with you and the dame. GrooveFetish, you are correct, we have to quit talking about it and actually make this fun day/ bbq thing-a-ma-jig happen! THIS summer it is! Schwativa, you had me at “Ya lost me!” QQC, I knew you before you were part of that zany gang of give'r, when you were just simply Craigers to me, so don’t go thinking we’re buds only via association! S2Doggy… yeah, Dickey night certainly was a blast. I’m still hurtin a bit. Help me get something straight, was that show at the Opera House in Toronto or on Pluto… I’m a little confused. Thanks for a great night out in the big city buddy. Last but not least, Swifty. Maybe the next time I come over to visit you could inform the twins that I am not some new jungle gym you bought for them to climb on and eye-gouge! ::

Whew, that took a while… thanks again all!

Cheers,

kk

actually i have a tea ball and mushrooms in my bag right now but i don't think i left one at the schoolhouse. if you want i'll take it off your hands for you, i'm here to please! :: the only things i'm aware of that i left there was some dishsoap and a bowl (the kind for cereal, so it's not that important)