Jambands.ca

~ happy birthday backbacon!!! ~

PalacePrincess

abg.thumb.jpg

spacey keri, it's your birthday, happy birthday spacey keri!!!

whooohooohoooo, ~HAPPY MARVELOUS FREAKING STINKING BEAUTIFUL AWESOME LOVELY BRILLIANT FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY, BABY!~ i have to say, you are by far the best result of doin' it i've ever known. props to your parents on that one!

keri alexander grant kennedy III and then some, you always have such a great way of making other people feel awesome on their special days (and not so special days too). i hope your birthday is even a smidgen as wonderful as all the good karma you have coming your way. because with just an inkling of it, it'd be the best damn birthday ever.

i love you more than ween and wonder woman combined.

okay everybody, you can puke now! oh wait -- backbacon, you are the wind beneath my wings.... now everybody vomit! whoohooo!

just kidding. and sorry, i know nauseating lovey dovey stuff makes people's stomachs kinda roll 'round here, but geez, with someone as awesome as this guy, it's hard to tone it down to an acceptable level. ::

so keri, may you have the most undead or DIE wonderful amazing birthday ever, and on behalf of the rest of the world, i'd like to thank you for your incredible and neverending contributions to life in general. like the zombie revolution. and your great, great, brain.

love,

~becky

:D xoxoxoxox

alright, let's monkey around!

bdayAfter4.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

happy birthday brotherman!! have a blast, get wasted, go mini putt putt, whatever you want dude its your day! woo!

ps> dont you think its time to move outta that cat condo? what does your woman say when she comes over? isnt it a little small?

WOW!! If there was ever a reason to celebrate, it would be the birth of Mr. K the Kman Keri!!! So to honor this special day, I'm going to crank your famous dance mix, drink some non-alcoholic wine and spin myself round and round until i fall down and puke. YAY!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me drive your car on my birthday when you were drunk, for making me giggle everytime I see you and for taking such good care of my best friend and making her happier than I have ever seen her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACKBACON! You're one of a kind!!

laborMud6.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kaptain Ketomine!!

if the day is filled with a tenth of the joy you bring to others, then sunshine will fill the garage!! Thanks for being you - you are one of the most amazing people I know. And somehow even funnier than that!

PP, if you were a lesbian and Keri were gay I'd wish for him to become a lesbian too so he could continue being with you!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the lesbian couple ::

And Bacon, I hope your day is so amazing that you can repeat these words you said last time we partied at the schoolhouse together;

"If I cop passed me right now and looked into my RAGING eyes, I'd get pulled over for sure"

Happy birthday backbacon aka keri aka kk aka double k aka anti-cary!

Cheers to the great times we've had together, and I'm very much looking forward to sharing lots more of them with you in the future. Can't wait to tear it up at the Chatham Schoolhouse on Sat. May 7, my friend! Hope to see you before then though ... it's been a while.

Hope you had a Dickey Betts birthday blowout last night.

Peace, Mark