~ happy birthday backbacon!!! ~

PalacePrincess

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

happy birthday sweets!

who woulda thought when i met you back in tenth grade that you would become one of my oldest and favouritest friends. from cruising in your mom`s miata and rockin out to rancid to... well... now! the times keep getting fun-ner!

you rock my man! [and your belle principeza has been a spectacularly-incredible addition to the chatham family! ;)]

much love to you both!!! and hope you have a really great day. :D xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Keri,

I hope that your brthday is as wonderful as you are... I hope it's AWESOME... I hope it's...INCREDIBLE... I hope that you get some chapstick for your b-day, so your lips don't hurt real bad... Or I hope you get a Sledgehammer... Shocks, Pegs, LUCKY! If you can't have those things, I hope that someone get you a time machine so you can go back to 1982... Just don't forget to put in the crystals! Or a boondoggle keychain...

What are you gonna do today, Keri?

Seriously, I hope that your birthday is as great as you deserve it to be. I truly feel LUCKY to have met you... Also, you are the best boss ever. If I can assist you with anything, just let me know... ;)

So to a guy who's got the skills to pay the bills... You know... numchuck skills, bowstaff skills, party-planning skills... I hope your birthday is spectacular!

Take care, good buddy!!

Happy B-Day

Steve