Jambands.ca

new look - don' t panic

bouche

I've been doing some things behind the scenes and I just realized that I'm ready to at least unveil the new colour scheme of jambands.ca

You may recognize the colours from the splash page at www.jambands.ca but now they are carried into the sanctuary.

I've got a few more things I'm currently working on for the facelift and I'll drop those bombs later.

Don't worry Velvet, everything is still the same. The colours are just different.

As well, when I pull off the new stuff, I'm confident everyone will find everything much better and easier and fucntional....even Velvet ;)

I dig the blue,but am I missing somthing here?

I signed out then deleted my cookies,refreshed the page and the new color scheme was there,but once I signed back in the usual gold was back.

Just thought I'd mention that

Looks good though & I like change.

Cheers Mike

Errrmmmm... can we make suggestions? I know you've worked hard on this, and I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining... but remember how the links in peoples' posts used to be underlined/bolded, and really easy to see? That was a nice touch that seems to be missing now...

...but I really like this blue business! My favourite colour!

edit: for instance, check Freeker's post about random quotes at shows - found by clicking right here - and you can't even see the link... much like you can't see the one that I just provided in this post until you run your mouse pointer over it.

Errrmmmm... can we make suggestions? I know you've worked hard on this, and I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining... but remember how the links in peoples' posts used to be underlined/bolded, and really easy to see? That was a nice touch that seems to be missing now...

...but I really like this blue business! My favourite colour!

edit: for instance, check Freeker's post about random quotes at shows - found by clicking right here - and you can't even see the link... much like you can't see the one that I just provided in this post until you run your mouse pointer over it.

I see links as blue writing instead of black... Seems fine to me...

Mine *might* be blue, but if it is, I can't see the difference because of the font style. Once I run my pointer over it, it the link turns a nice, noticeable baby blue - but otherwise, it's either black, or such dark navy as to be indistinguishable from black. I'll try adjusting some more settings, and see if that works...

Mine *might* be blue, but if it is, I can't see the difference because of the font style. Once I run my pointer over it, it the link turns a nice, noticeable baby blue - but otherwise, it's either black, or such dark navy as to be indistinguishable from black.

I have the same thing here hamilton,I couldn't see your link unless I ran my cursor over it...

Lovin' the blue though,even seems to open faster on my desktop for some reason....

Thanks for the comments.

This is literally a sample of the style changes and any comments about link colours/fonts and buttons and sh!t can surely be used to make it all even better.

This forum that we all fart around in each day is about to change for the better and I will have much more control over the look and feel so keep your ideas alive my friends ;)

I'll see how balsy I am when I get home. I'm dying to do more with the sanctuary at the moment.