Jambands.ca

**BNB** April 2nd at THE RIVOLI... TONIGHT!!

ersh

Whew! The clock says 8:27am and I just got in the door. Thanks for an awesome night BNB. I love you Toronto!!! Yeahhhh! You get the bold treatment babies!

sh!t! Margaret, I still have your pesto in my purse. I will swing by tomorrow (LATE) afternoon to drop it off. The keyboard is wiggling. Time to make some tea and crawl back into my blanket fort to watch some Garden State. Ahhhhhhh... Sleep in the recovery position everyone. :P

BOY am i ever hungover!!

what a fun night, though.

thanks to BNB for the fine music, M for being a wonderful hostess (i just realized now that you were sporting an apron for most of the night...hah). great to see shainhouse and many others. thanks also to boogieknight and big F, i can't WAIT to take our interpretive dancing on the road! :D

thanks for all the generosity and good vibes TO!!! you rock.

great show. love the new style and all the new tunes are solid rockers. high energy with toques, sweater vests and sweat bands. what more could you ask for. great to see everyone together in one place. its been a while since i've seen a crowd like that in toronto. looking forward to the 24 :)

I've been listening to the recent Ottawa show a bit. I can't wait until they return. They really had the crowd under a spell at many moments. The freaking screams and yells were all instigated by the band.

I can only imagine the same "WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!" magic was going on there as well :D

Hey folks,

Thanks to all for such a good night... the show was stellar and the rager back at our place after was good times as well.

My sister and I enjoyed our joint bday celebration immensely..

Question - - one important item was misplaced at my afterparty - my sister's shoes.

I was copied on this email from her today::

Thanks so much for coming out to the big birthday bash on Saturday. I just wanted to assure everyone that the big day ticking by has made me neither more mature nor responsible. Sunday morning [read: 4 p.m.] saw me awake in my sister's bed, shoeless. No, I'm not bragging that I remembered to take my shoes off before I tucked into bed. In fact, I lost my shoes.

I either hid them somewhere on myself or blame one of about a zillion hippies that visited Mary's place for the late-night party and perhaps the dozens of ounces of alcohol coursing through my veins. One way or another, they must have come off and POOF! Gone. Maybe some sort of hippie protest against insensible sexy black stilettoe boots**?? Anyway, I managed to hobble home in Mary's wee shoes around 8 p.m. HOW old do I have to be before things like this cease happening to me?

Sooo... if anyone can shed some light on any of this that would be much appreciated as I am pretty clueless. We've scoured the house and haven't found them and there weren't any other shoes left behind in their place. I can't imagine anyone would want take them... I call them the "paralyzers" - they really aren't the most sensible of shoes... so just wondering if they were stowed away anywhere in the house for any bizarre reason? I find this rather funny - yet somewhat confusing - and would like to see her get them back.

**note:: hippie comments are tongue in cheek. ;)

Thanks tons guys!!!

Mary

:)

Mary, that really sucks! I think she had them on when she arrived in your room. You're both so damn tall though it's kinda hard to tell. :P I remember seeing pointy, black shoes. I know that's not much help if you've already searched the house though. Did they end up in your box of photos, etc. that was on the floor?

I don't know what happened after the "Super Guitar" dance party. I'll blame it on the Jager. Thanks again for the good times. I hope she finds those fancy kicks!