Jambands.ca

CTMF Roll Call!!

Alexis

paisley, looking forward to partying with you again brah! Hope it doesn't turn out like this again:

july1_04_143.jpg

least it was monday morning...

definately lookin forward to it brah, almost forget what ya look like... have to wait to see how court goes tomorrow morning to see if I'm driving up or not (if I end up license-less I'll find a ride with someone)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn reading this roll call is making me jealous, i think im gonna stop reading from here (if i can stop myself). I used to love getting all pumped up reading about everyone who is gonna make it and all that jazz. MUST FIND A WAY TO GO. But i guess money doesnt grow on trees. Oh well maybe canada day. Have fun ya'll!!!!

Ha ha ha, I hear ya Darren! I have to wait for Brian and it's going to feel like forever! However, I just finished my running around on my lunch...and dropped $136.50 at the LCBO! :o When I got in the van (which is super packed) I had to do a little seat dance and let out a squeal. Wooohoooooo!!! I am so excited for this weekend. The weather is fucking beautiful out there and it's gonna be hot hot hot!

Come onnnnnnnn 5 o'clock!

my boss let me go 4 hours early today. fuckin right. now to get my shit done...

the excitement finally hit me on the bus on the way home... Jacob Fred on sat. and Burt on sunday from 2am till god knows when!! thats what the fuck im talkin' about!

see you fuckers tomorrow.

<----------Check it out y'all, post #666!

On that note... ;)

[color:red]I'M OUTTA HERE!!! Wooohooooohooooohoooooooo!!! Have a safe drive everyone! Bob, Brad & Shain, too bad you scamps can't be here. Have a great weekend everyone and sleep in the recovery position!

Bacch3.gif