Jambands.ca

CTMF Roll Call!!

Alexis

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plan is for us to arrive Saturday afternoon and to stay through until Monday (me at least). Should be a blast!!!

Which reminds me - Hamilton folk: I may be looking for a ride back with someone to The Hammer on Monday. Laurie may have to leave on Sunday due to work commitments, taking the truck with her. if someone may have room for me and a small amt of gear (guitar, knapsack), please PM me so I can get my ducks in a row before the weekend, thank you!

I should be rolling in around 8pm Friday. And...

I bought a new power adaptor today!!! I'm so excited. Got to test that baby out tonight. I can't wait to make blender drinks at Izzy's. Heehee. Perhaps I'll start a blender drink stand one afternoon. Hmmmmmm...What do you kids think?

I would slaughter a pride of rabid lions for Deb and I to get there, except I hate the recourse to violence, so I'd probably get them a bunch of nice big bowls of warm milk and scratch them behind the ears and invite them along too.

Christ, I still don't know if you're coming or not (I hope so!)

Bouche and I... IN!!!!!

I would slaughter a pride of rabid lions for Deb and I to get there, except I hate the recourse to violence, so I'd probably get them a bunch of nice big bowls of warm milk and scratch them behind the ears and invite them along too.

which means we'll be there by 5 pm on Friday!

can't wait kiddies!

Kaidy Mae -- I definitely think a Daquari & Margarita stand is in order -- I'll help!

marco, it's been discussed, but nothing has been set yet.

soo... since i seem to be on a bossy roll today anyway ;) , how about this!

according to the website, the band schedule for sunday is as follows:

High Plains Drifer until 3:45 (main stage)

Friends of Hefner: start at 4:30 (main stage)

why don't we all meet under the hugeass tree in front of the main stage at 4:00? 4:20pm? SUNDAY (huh huh....huh huh....4:20...huh huh ;) ).

whoever is the photographer (kaidy mae, is that still you?), it is your final call where the actual picture location should be. scout it out over the weekend. that platform i was talking about before is right by the main stage, so we will be able to get this done in a jiffy if we do it there. if anything, we can meet at the tree and troupe over to wherever.

so! how does 4:00? 4:20? sunday sound, under the big tree at the main stage? anyone have a problem with this?

by the way, the tree is right smack dab in the middle of the dance floor so there is no mistaking it if you haven't been there before. :D

all in favour say aye?

*edit* paisley posted before i finished this, so i am not disagreeing. 4pm is okay with me too!

***extra edit! how about we meet at 4pm, and take the actual picture at 4:20? that will give ample time for stragglers. :)

Edited by Guest
i talk too much