Jambands.ca

Jack Russell Terrier - Free to a good home

Douglas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you found her at Izzy's right? And Izzy helped out a lot, tried to help you find the owners? I didn't meet Izzy, but from what Booche said in the other thread, he's a hell of a guy. Why not name the dog Isabella (a Hendrix reference in its own right) and call her Izzy for short?

I like that idea alot too!!!!

Edited by Guest

call your new dog heady nuggets. that way when you find yourself in need just go down to the

park, let your dog go and start calling out 'heady nuggets, anyone seen my heady nuggets' Not only can you easily score some 'heady nuggets', you will also have sweet cover in case the 'man' comes around to give you a hard time.

my buddy jay-bay had a cat named nuggets, was all fun and games until it got out and they had to roam the streets calling for nuggets, heeeeeere nuggey nuggey nuggets

i like tori or izzy both very good names for that cute lil mutt

I like Izzy to because of the wonderful memories of that place and that man. But she sure isn't an Izzy, I agree Sunshine.

She's a delicate little girl. Not your typical Jack Russell that's for sure. She's quiet and sucky. I think I've fallen for the name Abbey. Great girlie name and a hell of an album.

Man I want to go home and be with her.

I did want her and I am ghey and started naming her already. Since I have two cats and both there names start with M (monty, murphy)i was thinking madeline or magnolia. I really like Abbey though. I think that ones a keeper.

I would ask the vet about her breed too...

I looked up pictures on the internet and her nose looks too long for a typical Jack....she might be crossed with some other breed....

I REALLY LOVE ABBEY...

We got a tag engraved with "Abbey".

I found a photo on the internet of an Irish jack Russell that looks alot like her.

Here's Abbey at the CTMF.

13.JPG

Edited by Guest