Jambands.ca

Roll Call: BNB in Ottawa 5/28

bradm

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booche, any chance you could keep a set list for aberg83 & me? We're going to try running a SBD + AUD after-the-fact matrix, and a set list would be enormously helpful.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Minor grammar (subject vs. object) correction. Does anybody but me care about this kind of thing?

I'm in....and burt is bringin the "A" game....which means the roof is in trouble at mavericks....I guess what I meant by that is our lovely music will be tearing it off...but not literally, because that would be awkward...and possibly dangerous....not that were afraid of danger...we just like to practice common sense that's all...anyway I think I'm still sleeping...see ya there...mikey

the car has been rented and the ants are in the pants!

the official great canadian birthday weekend is set to commence.. Rheos tonite > Burt tomorrow.. 2 of my all-time canadian faves, not a bad way to put the first 1/4 century to bed..

the car has been rented and the ants are in the pants!

the official great canadian birthday weekend is set to commence.. Rheos tonite > Burt tomorrow.. 2 of my all-time canadian faves, not a bad way to put the first 1/4 century to bed..

oh no, this isn't going to turn into one of those coke & hookers weekends is it?

bring your camera

Well...I'm not too sure if I'm in yet. :( I really want to make it, but I have a funeral to attend on Saturday morning. If I can find someone to ride with me after that, I'll be there with my dancing shoes. CT was such a Burty tease! I've had Holes in my head since Sunday night!

Provided I can find someone to help with the driving, Ottawa is in for some crazy drunken mayhem. Yeeeehawwwww!!!

Provided I can find someone to help with the driving, Ottawa is in for some crazy drunken mayhem. Yeeeehawwwww!!!

IIRC, the last BNB show in Ottawa reached a peak of 27 Barretts*, so if that's any indication, we'll have crazy drunken mayhem regardless. That said, we're always open for more crazy drunken mayhem...

Aloha,

Brad

* The SI unit of crazy drunken mayhem. To convert to Imperial units ("Bouchards"), multiply by 3, add 341, and subtract the number of full beers you have left.

I'll be there! And so will Ollie! I really liked BNB the last time I saw them (which was also the first time). My friend Joe from California will be here this weekend, so he's coming to the show, and so is my friend Jackie from Montreal. So you guys have to show them a good time, all right?