Jambands.ca

Roll Call: BNB in Ottawa 5/28

bradm

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll for sure be there. I've been trying to organize some sort of mini trip to see as many people as I can before I jet out but it might not happen - so this might just be my last kicker before i bus it to Vancouver!

I know I won't want to go home until sunday and since people are coming in from out of town I think my dreams will be answered!

Okay kids, I'm officially out. :( *sniffle sniffle* I really wanted to see all of you Ottawa folks again...and especially to celebrate Mr. Guigsy's bday. But between an unforunate funeral and a van that is being a total jerk...I'm out! So have a blast everyone (as I know the Burts will make sure you do). Get Guigsy plenty drunk...you only hit the 2-5 once (thank God)! :D

Awwww, Del, that was probably my favourite message in a long while. :P I am the queen of drunken, embarrassing messages! Perhaps I'll leave you one this time! :o

I'd love to party with you again buddy, but those freaky cosmic forces are trying to keep me home. Somethin' fishy going on here. Have a blast!

HOLY CHRISTER'S!

That was wicked...............

I love you Burt. I love you with all my heart.

This is what I have for a setlist, please boys, correct the mistakes for BradM's sake:

Set 1

These Days >

By The Door

Bench >

Yellow Pants

Waiting For The Days

Morning Cold

Palace Moon

Set 2

Distraction

Holes

Down With The Sound

Yesterdays >

Martian

Let Down

In The Belly

Encore:

Strange Companion

Jack Lumber

Keep playing the new songs, they are glorious!

Hell, introduce more is all I can say. You guys are as incredible song writers as you are musicians, and that is saying something.