Jambands.ca

Roll Call: BNB in Ottawa 5/28

bradm

Nice pics bacc!

Wow, last night was just pure 100% fun.

The Burts just smoked. Period. I think I enjoyed every single second of music last night. The band was on fire. Keep it up gentlemen, you are at the top of your game, 10 years in - amazing.

Great times before and after at that place, the new deck/canopy/outdoor living room is looking a little messy today, mind you the lattice work still looks fucking fantastic.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no recollection of latticework. I seem to recall cabbing to latticeworld (with Canned Beats, I think), staying briefly, then cabbing home. Events beyond that, or more details of events from that period of the night, are obviously not important, because I can't remember them.

Aloha,

Brad

haha.. we sure did, brad.. and thank you.. it was at that place , though, so im not surprised in the least that you dont recall it.. haha..

thanks so much for recording that show.. cant wait to hear the matrix... damn, filipowitsch was a man on a mission that nite!

That was one of the best shows I've been at EVER! I even quit going to the bar so that I wouldn't get too blitzed so as to not enjoy/remember the show as well. Although M loaded me up pretty well as soon as I walked in (thanks Mary -- you're too darn sweet!).

Thanks so much for another freakin fantastic night in Ottawa. I got my show-cut-short closure for sure. As always, I absolutely can't wait to return. A couple minor corrections on the setlist...

Waiting for the Day (no 'S')

Yesterdays Gone

Again I bailed out on the after festivities - which hopefully means I'm saving up for a blowout soon. Soooon.....

So upcoming we've got Mike and I duo at the Albion in Guelph on 3/5 and BNB at the Casbah 4/5. Then off to NY and then the Sunseeker after that. See y'all then.

Thanks 'ersh

Updated setlist for Aberg and BradM:

Set 1

These Days >

By The Door

Bench >

Yellow Pants

Waiting For The Day

Morning Cold

Palace Moon

Set 2

Distraction

Holes

Down With The Sound

Yesterdays Gone >

Martian

Let Down

In The Belly

Encore:

Strange Companion

Jack Lumber

I think I have a crush on Jeremy. Dont tell the wife.

Edited by Guest

I have no recollection of latticework. I seem to recall cabbing to latticeworld (with Canned Beats, I think), staying briefly, then cabbing home. Events beyond that, or more details of events from that period of the night, are obviously not important, because I can't remember them.

that stealth mission even went under MY radar.

latticeworld?

i had a rockin' time indeed, stumbly as i was it was a beautiful night of psychedelia. i was rocked and rocked and rocked.