Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Schwa!

\/\/illy

english!!! have a frohlichen geburtztag! (i don't know how to make the dots over the vowels)

when ya coming home? i wanna try and make it for your welcome home party. we've had a lot of good times over the years, but, ya know, i don't ever think i've celebrated your birthday with ya before. so, i promise next year i'll throw back some beers with ya in person, but for now we'll have to settle for the trans-continental cheers! prosst, bruder!!!

Happy Birthday uncle schwampy!!

It's SOOOOO weird without you here right now, i wish we could be with you to celebrate the day you turn 30!!! I bought you a walker but it was too akward to ship so you'll have to wait until you get home to get it.

Can't wait until you get back and we can drink beers in the limo!!!

have a blast tonight and try to make this birthday last as long as possible!

Love you lots

Mama Mir & baby Kaden

(now it's time to post the most embarrasing picture i can find)

it's a toss-up between this one:

pinkschwa2.jpg

and this one:

pinkschwa1.jpg

no del... he's still in my belly. His due date is the 8th, but they'll let me go 10 days over... so we don't really know. We'd really like him to be out though! We're both about to explode with anticipation!

We'll be sure to post the announcement of his birth!

ugh.

i think i'm off the jagr forever. I did put all of the people i was partying with last night to bed though. lightweight germans.

thanks again all who posted after i did.

...and enjoy the freakin holiday, i'm missing the regular day off after my birthday something fierce right now.