Jambands.ca

top 5

shitidiot

I like the BNL's version better than Cockburn's original, and that admission may find me a place in hell.

I'll be roasting away right beside you then. I wasn't that big of a fan of the original. The BNL version seems a little more, I don't know, haunting. (OMG, I just used "haunting" to describe BNL. Asshole).

That's it. I'm compiling a list of these gems. One of these days we're having a rockin' party where we get down to our shame music. LOL

caribean queen by i don't know who. i love it because up until last year i thought the words were "come here and clean"....understood all the rest of the words, and somehow they all made sense.

oh yes..."home" by micheal titfuck....i mean buble (with the little accent on the e i think) cause you can make up lots of dirty words to it...like "i wanna get blown" rather than i wanna go home, and the like.

that nelly and tim magraw song, i always have fond memories of happy handsing it in the car to that song with sari....meeeeeeeeeeemories

and that red hot chili peppers song where they sing "take it up the other side", again for the dirtry lyric conversion to "take me up the other side" there are LOTS of other gay lyrics you can fit into that song, it rocks

chatanooga choo choo by i don't know who...my nana used to play that in her little camero all da time, and really loud when we'd pull up next to some cheesewad playing is rap real loud.

Deb....somehow, your choices don't surprise me....i always thought you'd be a closet boy george, culture club freak

kaidy mae....i completely agree with the skank shame mix....i think this sounds like a project for mr dj himself, backbacon

Ohhh man, I am terrible for this kind of stuff. I have so many secret nerdy obsessions...

Let's start with

- Death Row Records, I am a sucker for gangsta rap - Snoop, 2pac, DPG... fuckin love it

- Bon Jovi, oh yeah baby "Tommy used to work on the docks! Union's been on strike, he's down on his luck it's tough..... so tough"

- Avril. I LOVE YOU AVRIL. Even "Sk8r Boi" but, that's not my favorite song or anything :P

- Gordon Lightfoot, I can't help it man. "Race Among the Ruins" just makes me feel good

- Old Metallica, Battery! Battery! The older the album the better yo

styx are blowing my mind right now!

here's your Dream VACATION then! Hopefully they'll do it again!

You will have "absolute inside access", spending a week vacationing in the Caribbean featuring 3 of Rock's biggest artists, Journey, REO Speedwagon & Styx.

Journey, REO and Styx have agreed to this once in a lifetime experience for you, but space is extremely limited and cabins will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Relive some of the best days of Rock & Roll while you get up-close and personal with the bands. This is not a regular stop on a tour... your R&R Holiday Escape includes:

• Sail crystal blue waters on our exclusive 7-day cruise through the Western Caribbean (all accommodations meals, entertainment, taxes, and gratuities are included).

• 3 private concerts aboard the Carnival Triumph with Journey, REO Speedwagon, and Styx. This is an extremely intimate venue limited to 500 passengers and their guests.

guigsy,

i love without you as well plus home sweet home by the crue

u havin a party for the allmans?

yes! add home sweet home to my list!

yes! lets party for the allmans! pre/post/both/whatever... it's also on a wednesday so i was thinkin maybe a little post-show funk nite patio action at Call The Office, as well... at any rate, im doin my schedules today and taking that day and the next off...

:)