Mike Komisarek, (II)

Olivier Michaud, (II)

Duncan Milroy, (II)

Garth Murray, (II)

Alexander Perezhogan, (II)

Mike Ribeiro, (II)

Michael Ryder, (II)

Much more detailed obviously.

From what I know Zednik is locked in for another year.

Say it aint so..............ohfuck.

The moment I saw it, I turned to Magic Pat and said "I hope that isnt it for him"

It didnt look good and he obviously aint no 'faker'

Their PK is about to take a huuuuuuuuuuge hit, not too mention the number of times he can ramp up the team from a great shift.

Ok, I just spoke to DaveO. This is what he had to say Jerkwad.

TSN says he should be back for game 1. That's as official as I know.

I saw this line somewhere earlier - So Jonathan Cheechoo scored his 51st

goal of the season last night. That's 51 more than either me or Aki

Berg.

Guest Low Roller

I said "season". I never said anything about the playoffs. Sorry for making you cry out like a little girl. I know I did when I first read it.

Leafs suck.

Guest Low Roller

Actually Begin is "hopeful" to come back for game 1 according to RDS. Hasek is also "hopeful", but we really know the truth.

If only the Iranian nuclear program was as productive as Aki Berg, the U.S. would be one chillin kitten right now.

Leafs suck.

I heard this quote the other day and it is exactly how I have felt about Leaf Management and Fans. I just couldn't put it into words.

"The Maple Leaf Nation, management and fans, is incapable of evaluating their talent. They fall in love with and overrate it"

Leafs Suck!!!

Guest Low Roller

Dude. RDS use TSN as their main source! What's the diff?

The Habs will most likely be without the services of Begin, Bouillon, and maybe Bonk until the end of the regular season.

Between facing Carolina, the Rangers, or the Sens in the first round, I definitely do not want the Habs to face Carolina. The Hurricanes have OWNED the Habs all season long. I also don't want to see the Sens go out in the first round (as they would if they played Montreal). I guess I'm rooting for the Rangers, therefore the Habs need to finish in 6th place which is hard, but not impossible.

Sundin with 6 points last night, yet he only managed a +/- of +1. That means he was on the ice for all five Florida goals! Way to go cap! Leafs suck!

Sundin with 6 points last night, yet he only managed a +/- of +1. That means he was on the ice for all five Florida goals! Way to go cap! Leafs suck!

Actually the Leafs scored 5 ppg's which doesn't count towards +/-

I just checked and Sundin wasn't on the ice for any Florida goals.

Edited by Guest

Where is Badams when you need this sort of information leaked?

Captain Kirk

Muller to join Habs coaching staff?

Kirk Muller could be returning to the Canadiens, but this time behind the bench, reports the Montreal Gazette. Muller, who recently completed his first season as head coach at Queen's University, could be joining Guy Carbonneau's coaching staff next season.

The 40-year-old played in 1,349 career NHL games with New Jersey, Montreal, the NY Islanders, Toronto, Florida and Dallas, and registered 357 goals and 602 assists for 959 points, with 1,223 penalty minutes.

Muller, known to Habs fans as Captain Kirk, will be heading to Sweden next week as an assistant coach with the Canadian team at the world under-18 championship.

Where is Badams when you need this sort of information leaked?

Captain Kirk

Muller to join Habs coaching staff?

Kirk Muller could be returning to the Canadiens, but this time behind the bench, reports the Montreal Gazette. Muller, who recently completed his first season as head coach at Queen's University, could be joining Guy Carbonneau's coaching staff next season.

The 40-year-old played in 1,349 career NHL games with New Jersey, Montreal, the NY Islanders, Toronto, Florida and Dallas, and registered 357 goals and 602 assists for 959 points, with 1,223 penalty minutes.

Muller, known to Habs fans as Captain Kirk, will be heading to Sweden next week as an assistant coach with the Canadian team at the world under-18 championship.

The last I heard, Kirk was talking to Greztky about going to Phoenix. This is news too me. I'll be out with 3 of the Muller clan tomorrow so I will do some digging.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Low Roller

The Habs have called up Alexei Kostitsyn, Jean-Phillipe Cote, Jonathan Ferland, and Yann Danis from the Bulldogs in time for the playoffs... Gainey will most likely use them on the practice squad, and to give the rookies a feel for a playoff atmosphere. All four will most likely make the roster next year.