Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go

kam

Hey Roller,

If you are going to review shows that you didnt see, can you tell me what the following was like?

Van Morrison

04/23/06 (Sun) United Center - Chicago, IL

Set 1: She's a Dog, Keep Mediocrity at Bay, Real Real Gone > You Send Me, They Sold Me Out, Magic Time, Bucket Got a Hole In It, There Stands the Glass, Stop Drinking, Bright Side of the Road, Stranded > Don't Look Back, Moondance, Streets of Arklow > You Don't Pull No Punches But You Don't Push The River, Precious Time, Tear Your Playhouse Down, Celtic New Year, Healing Game, E: Brown Eyed Girl, All In The Game, Help Me, Hootchie Cootchie Man, Gloria

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Well aren't you farting sunbeams.

I specified that my comments were only based on what I saw on the replays. No more, no less.

I suggest you read my posts all the way through next time.

Snotrag.

That was tough.

The momentum shift here is unbelievable. From the 4 minute penalty kill with about 5 minutes to play until the end of the game?

Montreal has some *stuff* to work with but Gainey with have them ready. Hot-damn if I didnt think Koivu had a serious injury until that intermission shot.

How about that Murray performance?

:)

Checking in from the airport in Montreal on our way to New Orleans. I just had to tell you all about how I cried myself to sleep last night.

If Carolina wins the series (and I am petrified that they will now), THE MOMENT the momentum shifted was when that hateful bastard Cam Ward robbed Ribeiro on the Kovalev rebound. We would be up 3-0 without that save.

The other HUGE momentum shifter from last night's games was Brian Savage's shorthanded goal. Crazy.

Edited by Guest

''Other tests need to be carried out to see if or what damage has taken place,'' Montreal coach and GM Bob Gainey said Thursday after practice. ''They won't be done until the next two or three days when the swelling subsides. He will be unavailable to our team for an undetermined period.''

There was no penalty called on the play, though referee Dennis La Rue was nearby and immediately blew the play dead at 4:52 of the second when he saw Koivu on the ice despite the fact Carolina had the puck and was breaking up ice.

Many in the Montreal dressing room afterwards had trouble understanding how LaRue missed the call, especially after Canadiens defenceman Mike Komisarek got nailed with a four-minute high-sticking call for an infraction on Cory Stillman with only 4:34 left to play in regulation.

''I didn't see a cut, it's not like (Stillman) needed stitches,'' said Canadiens centre Mike Ribeiro. ''I think he bit his tongue. But they missed the one on Saku, and that one was more obvious than Stillman. If you give it with four minutes left, give the other one, too. But four minutes for biting the tongue? I don't get it.''

doesnt look great for saku, a few days before they can perform the correct tests.

really pissed off at the refs last night, let shit go all 3rd and then 2min pp, 4min pp, 2 minutes into OT another carolina PP after the guy mugged pleks in the corner to get the puck int he first place. the last 10 minutes of the game the refs had montreal in the box about 75% of the time.. a whole lot of bullshit.

how you dont see that highstick but blow the play down for an injury is unreal. if he didnt see it the play would have continued and koivu would have had to make it to the bench while play was on.

the officiating has been a joke in this series.

Edited by Guest

ribeiro_mike0313.jpg

Hey DickSmack. It's time you did something, not like it is going to help your career in Montreal much because you have already written your own ticket out of town. Also, how is it that almost every time I see you try and take out the body, YOU end up going down?

Guest Low Roller

I'm gone for four days, and the Habs lose two games in a row?! What the hell!

Who is this Cam Ward fellow, and why hasn't Garth Murray clipped his knee yet?

I can accept that loss even though I wish it never happened. The boys did what they could tonight aside from score. I was happy to see the desperation tonight.

Great season boys. I look forward to the future.

See ya later Ribs,

Booche

Carolina......They really played like sh!t.

I dont agree with that at all. Carolina is Carolina. They may have been inconsistent thus far but their transitional game is not to be questioned. That is exactly what took away Montreal's speed. Hell, but aint that hockey nowadays?

Obviously their defence aint so great but the team is confident in front of Ward right now.

That being said, I predict Jersey in 5.