Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go

kam

If I were coaching the Habs I'd make sure Sheldon Souray is never on the ice against the Spezza line. Jason thoroughly embarrasses him at least once a game.

Looked like the Habs had Hasek well scouted for the shootout. Low stick side, shhhh...

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take full responsibility for the Sens loss - everythings going great, I get home, flip on the game and it all goes to shit.

It happens every time - if I watch the game from the beginning there is never a problem but if start watching midway through and the Sens are up, it's all but a guarantee that they won't be for long - sigh.

I take full responsibility for the Sens loss - everythings going great, I get home, flip on the game and it all goes to shit.

It happens every time - if I watch the game from the beginning there is never a problem but if start watching midway through and the Sens are up, it's all but a guarantee that they won't be for long - sigh.

I'm going to get you a subscription to NHL Ticket as long as you promise to keep up this trend. Could you also watch some Leaf games? Oh wait!! They don't need help losing and I wouldn't want to put you through that hell anyway.

Same thing happened to me! Egads... with power comes responsibility!

For the record... I loved how the Canadiens were fed powerplays until they tied it, and then the whistles went away. There'd be alot of sad faces in Quebec for Christmas if the Habs lost, and in Ottawa, well most people leave to go home ;)

CONSPIRACY!!!

It's sort of like how the Sens were fed powerplays to start the game :)

Montreal 2/7 on the power play

Sens 2/6 on the power play

Montreal 38 shots

Sens 39 shots

So far the Sens are 3-1 against the Habs, but the Habs are palying them tough. No 8-2 blowouts ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Low Roller

Pierre Dagenais has been demoted to the Hamilton Bulldogs, leading to speculation that he is done with the Habs organization. Apparently the youngsters Kostitsyn, Ferland, and Murray have impressed coach Claude Julien enough that he is considering keeping at least one of them on a permanent basis with the team.

There has been an unusual amount of noise regarding trading Theodore, potentially for a decent goalie and a veteran defenceman, and I wouldn't be surprised if Dagenais is thrown on the pot to sweeten any kind of deal. Mike Komisarek is another player that's been left out of the team's plans in recent games.

The slump that the Habs are in has been depressing to read about.

Guest Low Roller

Bob Gainey is meeting with Avalanche GM Pierre Lacroix in Denver today, accompanied by a league representative... something is going down tonight!

Guest Low Roller

I think they would be crazy to trade Theodore without a proven backup in Huet. I'm thinking either Huet is getting the start to show him off to Pierre Lacroix, or Yann Danis may be involved somehow.

I cant see Theo getting traded unless the Habs get a starter in return. Either Aebischer (I doubt that) or a three team trade.

Maybe Bonk for Sakic?

Lets get serious here folks...............

So, why is Theo sitting? Is there a trade already in the works? We might be making mountains out of molehills here.

Ribeiro is gone. Well, I hope he is. That cockfuck.

No way, Jose!!

- According to the Ottawa Sun, if the Canadiens are considering dealing G Jose Theodore, the Vancouver Canucks might be interestd, and the Habs would likely want Todd Bertuzzi in exchange. With Cristobal Huet getting back-to-back starts recently, Theodore's name becomes only more active on the trade front.

- The Ottawa Sun also says the Canadiens' current state of disarray has GM Bob Gainey willing to trade just about anybody, including C Mike Ribiero, D Craig Rivet, D Sheldon Souray and D Mike Komisarek. The paper reports that the Capitals are interested in Ribiero as a setup man for super rookie Alexander Ovechkin.