Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go

kam

Guest Low Roller

The Habs are playing five games in seven nights this week, their most packed schedule in history.

They pulled off game #1 in victorious fashion by beating the Crapitals, a game the Habs could absolutely not lose.

The schedule for this week looks like this:

Today: @ NY Islanders

Thursday: vs. Toronto

Saturday: vs. Toronto

Sunday: @ Pittsburgh

In theory these are all SHIT teams, however the Habs aren't exactly a top team either. Time for everyone to step it up if we want to make the playoffs.

It would help if those Thrashers lost a game or two.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont EVER shake hands with Darcy Tucker. One of the head programmers for TSN was in the bathroom washing his hands. He looks in the mirror and sees Darcy walk out of a stall. Tucker checks himself in the mirror, fluffed his hair and walked out without washing his dirty-penised hands.

Hence the name.

Rumour has it TSN employees call him that behind his back.

Cristobal Huet made 32 saves for his seventh shutout of the season and Garth Murray had his first career two-goal game Saturday as the Montreal Canadiens downed Boston 2-0 to officially eliminate the Bruins from playoff contention.

It was Huet's third shutout in his last three games against Boston this season and he has posted his seven shutouts in his last 20 starts for the Canadiens (38-27-9), who have won a season-high six straight games.

Guest Low Roller

I can't get enough of that Kovalev hit on Tucker... Tucker was setting up to try and hit Kovalev again, and BAM! right up the kisser.

Zednik was benched last night for poor performance... I think that Higgins has more than filled his role in the top line.

Next year the following players are RFA:

Mike Ribeiro, Micheal Ryder, Mike Komisarek, Francis Bouillon, Pierre Dagenais, Christobal Huet.

Ideally they will keep Ribeiro, Ryder, Bouillon and Huet.

Also the following are UFA:

Jan Bulis, Niklas Sundstrom, Mark Streit, Pete Vandermeer.

I think all of them are expendable... Maybe keep Bulis.

I'm not sure about Absschhirer's contract with the Habs however.

Zednik is pretty much good as gone too. Zednik, Bulis and Sundstrom are not Gainey type players and have all been healthy scratches.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't Huet an UFA because he makes less than the league average? Aebischer is also a RFA.