Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go

kam

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Badams when you need this sort of information leaked?

Captain Kirk

Muller to join Habs coaching staff?

Kirk Muller could be returning to the Canadiens, but this time behind the bench, reports the Montreal Gazette. Muller, who recently completed his first season as head coach at Queen's University, could be joining Guy Carbonneau's coaching staff next season.

The 40-year-old played in 1,349 career NHL games with New Jersey, Montreal, the NY Islanders, Toronto, Florida and Dallas, and registered 357 goals and 602 assists for 959 points, with 1,223 penalty minutes.

Muller, known to Habs fans as Captain Kirk, will be heading to Sweden next week as an assistant coach with the Canadian team at the world under-18 championship.

Nothing confirmed yet. All I got from the Mullers is that Kirk had made many trips to Montreal before he left for the under 18 championships.

Shit, you guys werent kidding. The HNIC crew is so anti-hab its not even funny. Its pissing me off, actually. I mean, even a little excitement for the Habs would be nice. Anyway, atleast whatshisface provided us with a riveting interview with Ron Francis about Paul Maurice and the Leafs. :thumbdown:

Guest Low Roller

My heart stops for a short time while I load TSN.ca in the mornings... Whenever I see a picture of a Hab I know it's good news, whenever I see a picture of the opposing team I know it's bad news...

I let out a victory yelp this morning, that's for sure! 6-5! 2OT! DAMN!! But fighting for the game after being up 3-0? Not that good...

Huet looked weak on a few of those goals, and Markov seemed to have a few brainfarts on the replays I saw.

Crappers and freekers, I am missing hockey more than ever now...