Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go

kam

Guest Low Roller

Apparently the "three amigos" of Ribeiro, Theodore, and Dagenais became really cocky, and the benching of all three was Julien asserting his authority. Ribeiro has been a total disappointment this year after being such an asset in the last playoffs. Dagenais was too mouthy for his own good, and sealed his own fate. Komisarek is a guy I'm sad to see falling out of the picture. He really impressed me in his first season with the Habs, and I was certain he was a defenceman for the future.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Here's the line-up for tomorrow's game against San Jose according to RDS:

G: Huet

1st line: Kovalev/Koivu/Ryder

2nd line: Bulis/Bonk/Zednik

3rd line: Higgins/Begin/Sundstrom

4th line: Ferland/Ribeiro/Kostitsyn/Murray 3 out of 4

The 4th line is interesting because it's sending a very strong message to Ribeiro that he is competing for a spot on the team with three young guys that got called up from Hamilton. If he fails to make this 4th line, he is pretty much done with the team.

Guest Low Roller

Alright! 1 game winning streak! Some really tough contests coming up though...

So Theodore got the start afterall. I wonder if announcing Huet to start was Julien's last mistake?

The lines stayed the same as was announced with Ribeiro playing with Ferland and Murray. Looks like Kostitsyn got the press pass.

With Souray out with an injury Dandenault played D, and Streit got lots of ice time, scoring his first SNL goal!

Guest Low Roller
With Souray out with an injury Dandenault played D' date=' and Streit got lots of ice time, scoring his first [b']SNL goal!

Saturday Night Live?

Oops. I'm probably still thinking about the chronic-what-cles of Narnia.

Fucking A! 2 game win streak!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Low Roller

For those of you craving for a Pierre Dagenais update, the black sheep has scored his first goal with the Hamilton Bulldogs this past week since being sent to the team over a month ago. Of course this came at the heels of being a healthy scratch for a couple of games... How the mighty prospect has fallen.

news_dagenais1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Now that the Leafs have proven that infact they do suck, I am able to focus my attention on my first love, the ever so eloquent Club de Hockey. Sucks living down here though, dont get many games. Judging from the higlights though, they've got some flash going down. Souray on Kapanen? Ribiero's second goal? Get the fack outta the way Tampa, and take Jersey with ya...

Edited by Guest