Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

Guest Low Roller

Cool. At least they saved themselves the humiliation of a sweep. It's still a loooong mountain to climb... I'm hoping for the best.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no news of #4 ending up in the canal and good to hear that ollie's caught his breath and that he's gettin' blotto-fied tomorrow night regardless of the outcome :P

Except for the first period it was pretty much a 180 change in direction as Buffalo couldn't buy a goal and were denied by Emery repeatedly...

Those boys gotta have multiple battle scars, wounds and bruises...

Maybe it's just karma: I was telling you in Cheapseats Wednesday about how Bryan Murray's Rockland Nats came back from being down 0-3 in the Centennial Cup playdowns in the '70s and won. So, during the first intermission, Ron Smith, a scout with the Carolina Hurricanes, walks up to me and says, "I saw your article on Bryan Murray and how they came back against Guelph. I was the coach of that team." Smith said he found out years later the players on his team had a big party before Game 4, thinking they were going to win. Murray and Smith wound up sitting at the same table at breakfast yesterday. Both coaches from that series in the same place now? Gotta be a sign.

Dean Brown and Gord Wilson...at least Gord apologizes to the fans, when he goofs. And the pro-Ottawa feeling is awesome!

and...Bob FM broadcasts the game on FM now, so during periods they play some aptly timed tunes...2nd intermission..."Victory Day" Tom Cochrane. After the game "Keep the Faith" Bon Jovi.

Gave me goosebumps!