Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh...c.o.p. did you watch the last two games? Ottawa has been playing extremely poorly and I wouldn't say we have outplayed the Sabres...We should have never made it to overtime last night. I was disgusted in the passing, and the defence. absolutly disgusted.

Again...it was the cough ups and the lack of scoring. It's the Ottawa playoff curse. Nothing more. The curse will be broken tonight, and we will eventually join the Leafs and Islanders as the 3rd team ever to come back from a 3-0 deficit.

Ahhh, ya, watched all of the games and besides Ottawa outshooting Buffalo something like 96 to 20-something and knocking the crap outta the Sabres physically, I still say the Sens have outplayed the Sabres...it's just a freak show how Buffalo is up 3-0...that's largely because of Miller...

If Ottawa is going to win a game obviously tonight has to be the night but I wouldn't go holdin' my breath that they have it to go four straight but then again, it's playoff hockey as anything can happen...

There is no question that Alfie and Chara have to step it up to the tenth degree in an arena that is one of the loudest in the league...

Anyways...I hope the boys can smarten up...and actually outplay ;) Buffalo...take 4 in a row...and it's off to Carolina.

Devils in 7! :)

Ugh. Doesn't even feel like there's a game tonight. I'm at least hoping the Sens avoid the sweep.

This season can only be saved by Chara throat slamming Elliot Friedman when he asks the inevitable "So why do you guys always choke?" question.

Don't worry c'o'p, I'm controlling my anger by sending profanity laced tirades to my fellow Sens fans every half hour or so.

Nice one Brad...Maybe it's an omen...however...If they do pull out a win tonight...Nothing will stop me from watching game #5...EXCEPT THAT GODDAM WEDDING I HAVE TO GO TO.

That's ok...then I'll just have to watch game six.......and seven............and then it's on to round 3.....WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I still can't believe how SHIT the sens have played this series. Even in the win tonight they've been TOTALLY dominated in their own end. It's as though they're short handed any time buffalo takes control of the puck inside the ottawa blue line. I don't get how they could have fallen so far off their game in so short a time.